Aire serv?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aire serv?

anyone heard of the franchise aire serv?
    To err is human, to really screw things up takes a service manager

Yes.
    WHY?

Yes,

I know a few of their franchisees. Amazing really the difference a real system apparently makes. That and the coaching they get from what I gathered.

I used to work for a franchise owner in upper georgia.

Aire Serv is apparently a growing force in the economy. From what I hear the franchisees are doing very well. I am sure there are some that arent but I bet that is true of any organization.

I am going strong after about 1.25 years. Sales are going strong.

Aire Serv has given me direction and planning that is going to help me achieve my personal and professional goals.
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

I have spent a lot of time talking to Gary Landon lately. I think they possibly serve two purposes. They give a new guy in business a foot hold, a system to get going.

I am trying to determine that after 24 years in business if they can help me take it to a "higher" level, that would be the second purpose.

What's holding me back? I hate flying, gotta go to Waco, my business partner wants nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    I have spent a lot of time talking to Gary Landon lately. I think they possibly serve two purposes. They give a new guy in business a foot hold, a system to get going.

I am trying to determine that after 24 years in business if they can help me take it to a "higher" level, that would be the second purpose.

What's holding me back? I hate flying, gotta go to Waco, my business partner wants nothing to do with it.
    I know Gary, he is a great guy. I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with him and the other new Franchise owners on my graduation day from Aire Serv school. I am sure if you make the decision to move forward you will be impressed with the direction your company will go in fairly short order.

All they ever really want is to go to Waco with an open mind and see weather you think it will work for you. They will even pay your way! (or at least 1/2 of it) So far I am glad I made the decision to join Aire Serv.
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

Well I talked to one of those guys and he told me they only franchise to one person in any given area. so if there's one around you chances are they will not franchise you, but if not better jump on it and beat someone to the punch. From what he told me it sounds like a good oportunity

In the Northwest they have a bad reputation for overcharging$$$. I am however surprised that so many of there franchises do well. Like anything it depends on the people running the show.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

Quote Originally Posted by allstar08 View Post
    In the Northwest they have a bad reputation for overcharging$$$. I am however surprised that so many of there franchises do well. Like anything it depends on the people running the show.

Aire Serve has been trying to get something going in the Northwest for about 15 years. They fail every time. MR. Rooter on the other hand has been in business for awhile. In the last 2 years I have seen Mr. Electric and Rainbow carpet cleaning pop up.

There is an old saying I heard that a rising tide lifts all boats, and there a lot of folks out there that made money because the economy was good for so long, but I don't know about you guys but there seems to be alot of boats laying on their sides as the tide goes out.

Who cares about getting the franchise. Seems like a no brainer to go and see what these guys know if it could help my business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast