Sky Heating and Air Conditioning has been in business since 1979 and services the Portland metropolitan area. We are looking for a maintenance technician with basic furnace and hand tool skills all the way up to a full service technician. We will provide some on the job training as to our policies and procedures. We offer retirement plans, health care, taking vehicles home and lots of time for education and paid training.

Our service department has been steadily growing and we currently can not keep up with the service demand, we currently have two full time service technicians and a few installers that will do service if installs are slow. We use ESC via iPhones for dispatching and have a full time service manager to assist you in your tasks. We have over 700 maintenance agreements with multiple peices of equipment to keep you busy. We start at 7:30AM and work til 4:00 PM, overtime is sometimes available and we pay SPIFF's for upsells.

Hourly wage will be based on experience and certifications. If you are an active member of this board please let me know, I appreciate people who keep up with changes and enjoy their industry as much as I do.

If this job sounds like it fits you please send a resume to Travis@Skyheating.com

Please do not call our office as we are already getting backlogged with all the phone calls for service at this time of year.