I am hoping someone here can help me. I’ll give a brief history of my problem. I have chronic allergies. You name a pollen, mold or dust and I probably have an allergy to it. I take allergy injections and prescription medications.
One interesting thing I have noticed is when I go to most restaurants my allergies improve. They don’t improve anywhere else. My question is: what could restaurants be doing to the air to improve my allergies? Is a restaurant heating and air conditioning system different than the ones used in a residential home?
Help in figuring this out would be much appreciated.