Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moving water under pressure won't form ice crystals until as low as 20f i believe.

I like the boiler idea. A had boiler and hot water coil could workand be cheaper than new loops.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    Moving water under pressure won't form ice crystals until as low as 20f i believe.

I like the boiler idea. A had boiler and hot water coil could workand be cheaper than new loops.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Hell I'm with you, moving water ain't freezing. Not knowing would cause me sleepless nights is all I know...

Sounds to me if they hacked the loop, who is to say the level is right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Hell I'm with you, moving water ain't freezing. Not knowing would cause me sleepless nights is all I know...

Sounds to me if they hacked the loop, who is to say the level is right?
    Honestly its nothing to worry about, its just the condensation on the loop lines, because the inside water is getting into the high 20's its freezing the water condensation on the outside and on the PT ports. I often see this on older short looped units, nothing wrong with the antifreeze mixture its just a short loop with low LWT's. If water is coming in at 30 and is leaving at 26-24, that's pretty cold.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHeating View Post
    And most importantly, where are you located, without that information there is not much to work with.

His previous posts states Virginia, but does not state specifically. There are a lot of companies around northern Virginia that are attempting to enter the world of geo and are not qualified but are charging large sums of money for the jobs with poor results.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHeating View Post
    And most importantly, where are you located, without that information there is not much to work with.
    Northern Virginia: Arlington, VA.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post
    Northern Virginia: Arlington, VA.
    I have ZERO to do with our resi side, but they seem to have a good reputation in your/my area.

Contact info in my profile and I will put you in touch with someone that knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12