Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 147
  1. #92
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,034
    this has turned into a stupid pissing contest

    you children have fun,
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

  2. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    I got plenty of coverage....I just don't see why I should be forced to pay for yours, or anyone else's. Is that in the Constitution someplace I missed??
    You requested that I give reasons why I voted the way I did.

    I obliged and listed some.

    Now you want to argue something else

    You are not paying Sheet for me.

    And you are just vomiting out more right wing propaganda.

    Go listen to some more Rush for your talking points all the way up until election day when once again you will get your a$$es handed to you.

    Once again: YOUR PARTY IS TOAST!!

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,264
    [QUOTE=jmac00;14686621]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Don't worry about that.



    Ya, the last person I heard of "studying Chemistry" ended up running a Meth Lab and just out of curiosity, how is she going to get from "studying Chemistry" (that just cracks me up) to surgeon?




    I wonder whos going to pay for the surgery to get your head out of your.......nevermind
    Way out of line!

    You are not even smart enough to realize that Chemistry is an excellent degree to have prior to entering Med School.

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,027
    Mc why do you bother posting on ARP? Its not like you will win anyone over to your side on this all American forum.

    You aren't winning any friends either, more like enemies with your extremely arrogant in your face BS.

    You give yourself a rest and this forum a break. We haven't got over the alien Marxist getting re-elected in America, the leader of the free world but not for long. Go find your "own". Thank you very much

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Mc why do you bother posting on ARP? Its not like you will win anyone over to your side on this all American forum.

    You aren't winning any friends either, more like enemies with your extremely arrogant in your face BS.

    You give yourself a rest and this forum a break. We haven't got over the alien Marxist getting re-elected in America, the leader of the free world but not for long. Go find your "own". Thank you very much
    I'm not looking to make any of you my friends.

    Or have any pretense that I will win any of you "real americans" over.

    But that having been said I am not going anywhere.

    You all don't have exclusive rights to this forum.

  6. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,168
    Things are getting pretty tense here......lets all take a step back before things get too far out of line.

    Jmac....your parting shot in post 90 was not cool.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,563
    Good to hear that you aren't quitting mcjo. Somebody has to keep these guys on their toes, conversion is out of the question but keeping it honest is always important, even if the truth threatens to burst their ideological bubble.

  8. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Mc why do you bother posting on ARP? Its not like you will win anyone over to your side on this all American forum.

    You aren't winning any friends either, more like enemies with your extremely arrogant in your face BS.

    You give yourself a rest and this forum a break. We haven't got over the alien Marxist getting re-elected in America, the leader of the free world but not for long. Go find your "own". Thank you very much
    But without people to give a different viewpoint (a lot of attitude on both sides) all this place would be is a good old boy's club trashing anything that is not far right of center. Part of the reason I stuck by you guys all this time, I thought a forum that discusses topics that we do might be interesting and worthy to have around. While not every one of mc's posts is a winner I can say the same about most here also. Not sure if I could find too many on the right with a holier-than-thou attitude with the thought that any not voting them are sheep, but I am sure there are a few.

    Sure some are smarting finding that their hopes got dashed in the last election. I work with a guy who thought he could get it on with a knockout neurologist, he was really hurt when I told him he has no chance with her even though she was quite friendly (they went through the same orientation day together being newer hires. Told his being married might have a bit to do with it). It took him time to reexamine his place in the world, now that he has, he has gone sniffing after easier prey.


    As far as the political situation in your country, another four years is just going to be a blip in your history, I don't know about you but I have faith that your county is strong enough to get through it and go on to greater things.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,674
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But without people to give a different viewpoint (a lot of attitude on both sides) all this place would be is a good old boy's club trashing anything that is not far right of center. Part of the reason I stuck by you guys all this time, I thought a forum that discusses topics that we do might be interesting and worthy to have around. While not every one of mc's posts is a winner I can say the same about most here also. Not sure if I could find too many on the right with a holier-than-thou attitude with the thought that any not voting them are sheep, but I am sure there are a few.

    Sure some are smarting finding that their hopes got dashed in the last election. I work with a guy who thought he could get it on with a knockout neurologist, he was really hurt when I told him he has no chance with her even though she was quite friendly (they went through the same orientation day together being newer hires. Told his being married might have a bit to do with it). It took him time to reexamine his place in the world, now that he has, he has gone sniffing after easier prey.


    As far as the political situation in your country, another four years is just going to be a blip in your history, I don't know about you but I have faith that your county is strong enough to get through it and go on to greater things.

    I think partisan bickering has replaced intelligent topic discussion of late in the forum.

    There will be new threads, new topics, new debates. Until then, Obama is a kenyan upsurper vote-buying marxist commie gun-grabbing tax-everyone spend like a drunken sailor our national wealth baby-killing muslim planning martial law and a third or more term.

    Or on the other hand, a great leader with magical powers who has destroyed the republican party altogether, one party rule, a socialist's dream come true. Free everything for everyone, end of poverty, end of any rich people. Share and we all share alike, sheesh.

    Give it time, the forum will recover.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  10. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I think partisan bickering has replaced intelligent topic discussion of late in the forum.

    There will be new threads, new topics, new debates. Until then, Obama is a kenyan upsurper vote-buying marxist commie gun-grabbing tax-everyone spend like a drunken sailor our national wealth baby-killing muslim planning martial law and a third or more term.

    Or on the other hand, a great leader with magical powers who has destroyed the republican party altogether, one party rule, a socialist's dream come true. Free everything for everyone, end of poverty, end of any rich people. Share and we all share alike, sheesh.

    Give it time, the forum will recover.
    Hey, where is the conservative side... <grin>

    BTW: I am with Jmac in #92...

    Bye.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

  11. #102
    Its just fine that mcjo can post his feelings and opinions as well as everyone else.
    The forum is open to everyone and its protected by our 1st amendment of the US Constitution.
    FEN

  12. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Its just fine that mcjo can post his feelings and opinions as well as everyone else.
    The forum is open to everyone and its protected by our 1st amendment of the US Constitution.

    Yes, we all know Glenn Beck is one of the great philosophers of our modern era and certainly willl go down in history as the 21st century Aristotle.

    That is if he can remain sober.

    He is my HERO too.

  13. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Yes, we all know Glenn Beck is one of the great philosophers of our modern era and certainly willl go down in history as the 21st century Aristotle.

    That is if he can remain sober.

    He is my HERO too.
    Even the mighty mighty Drummond Pike and the Tides Foundation could keep Beck down.
    The Blaze is a hit and Beck just signed a contract for a 100 million,he is not going anywhere.
    FEN

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event