Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I still think it is ironic that Rmoney got 47% of the vote.

Poetic justice.
    I don't get the joke? If Romney got 47% that means Numbnu....I mean Obama got 53%?????

Is that some kind of "landslide" in your mind?
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I don't get the joke? If Romney got 47% that means Numbnu....I mean Obama got 53%?????

The numbers I was looking at the other day had O at 62% of vote vs 59% for R. Electoral was 270 over 206. Yeah, that's a real a$$ kicken for sure.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

No one knows what happens in their mind............science is good, but not THAT good yet.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Couple of interesting statistics about the election:

NO state with photo voter ID went to BHO
    Many states with precinct showing over 100% of registered voters voting went to BHO
    Some precinct actually had turnouts as high as 150% of registered voters voting... some even had more votes than warm bodies (including children not eligible). Explain that...
    Many voting agencies could not make an accurate count (and we pay for this through taxes)
    Many recounts were never certified

Take this and a very close popular vote... and it is not clear who really won?

Regardless, the election is over.

What worries me is: Nobody (either side) seems to be concerned about voter fraud. I guess the outcome is not as important as all the fussing.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Letmegooglethatforyou.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Romney+47%25+video

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Couple of interesting statistics about the election:

NO state with photo voter ID went to BHO
    Many states with precinct showing over 100% of registered voters voting went to BHO
    Some precinct actually had turnouts as high as 150% of registered voters voting... some even had more votes than warm bodies (including children not eligible). Explain that...
    Many voting agencies could not make an accurate count (and we pay for this through taxes)
    Many recounts were never certified

Take this and a very close popular vote... and it is not clear who really won?

Regardless, the election is over.

What worries me is: Nobody (either side) seems to be concerned about voter fraud. I guess the outcome is not as important as all the fussing.
    The election wasn't close. So this rant is pointless unless you think 5 million votes were fraudulent.

As the votes keep coming in, David Wasserman notes President Obama's national lead over Mitt Romney is now 50.9% to 47.4%.

"That's a bigger (and more decisive) margin that Bush's victory over John Kerry in 2004 (which was Bush 50.7% and Kerry 48.2%). What's more, the president's lead has grown to close to 3 points in Ohio, 4 points in Virginia and 6 points in Colorado. One doesn't win Colorado by six points without winning swing voters; there isn't a big-enough Democratic base to make that argument."

I'll ask 1 more time, what has this dude done to help this country so much that you all will get down on your knees and avert your eyes when he walks by???? Simple question for simple minds. Answer that, if you can. Try not to avoid, spin, or BS the question.

BTW...."Healthcare for all" is not an answer. It is not even implemented yet, and you know not the consequences of it. I want concrete results that have benefitted us to this day...........

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    One more reason the conservative wave of recent years has been disgraced. If this is typical of the rhetoric that is acceptable for conserva-speak you guys really are gonna keep losing big. Referring to people as garbage, racist and stupid doesn't draw them to your cause. Keep up the good work!
    EXACTLY!

But none of them are smart enough to figure it out.

What they don't get is that I didn't vote for Obama.

What I voted for was the Dem party and their ideas.

So just to indulge some of you I will list some of the reasons.

I am for allowing all Americans the same rights. You figure out what I mean by that and where my problem lies with your party regarding this issue.

I am for limiting profits to insurance corporations who make their profits off the sick, feeble and elderly of this country.

I don't think it should be mandated from the government what my daughters should do with their bodies.

I believe that it is not the governments place to mandate christian values over other individual beliefs regarding a creator or lack of one.

These are just a few and I am sure all those condecending posts are sure to follow.

But before you post one just know that I really don't give a crap if you think you are more moral or smarter then me.

Because that is not my problem it is yours.

Wow, that's too easy dude. Hope those daughters get a real education somewhere......
    I don't care what they do with their bodies either as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights. And you don't make ME PAY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. You like it, YOU pay for it. You all have no problem wanting everything, as long as someone else pays your way. Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Wow, that's too easy dude. Hope those daughters get a real education somewhere......
    Don't worry about that.

One of them is already thru their first year at a University studying Chemistry.

She may well be your surgeon some day.

Or the other may be taking care of your grand baby in the neo nic unit.

I am extreemly proud of both and you would be blessed if yours turn out as well.

And I don't want to pay for your prostrate surgery but I will.

And just for your knowledge I have full medical coverage that my employer and I pay for so get off your high horse.

You don't even live here in the US.

You got Medical Coverage?

I got plenty of coverage....I just don't see why I should be forced to pay for yours, or anyone else's. Is that in the Constitution someplace I missed??

[QUOTE=mcjo tech;14686421]Don't worry about that.

One of them is already thru their first year at a University studying Chemistry.

She may well be your surgeon some day.
    Ya, the last person I heard of "studying Chemistry" ended up running a Meth Lab and just out of curiosity, how is she going to get from "studying Chemistry" (that just cracks me up) to surgeon?

Or the other may be taking care of your grand baby in the neo nic unit.

I am extreemly proud of both and you would be blessed if yours turn out as well.

And I don't want to pay for your prostrate surgery but I will.

And just for your knowledge I have full medical coverage that my employer and I pay for so get off your high horse.

You don't even live here in the US.

You got Medical Coverage?
    I wonder whos going to pay for the surgery to get your head out of your.......nevermind
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    I got plenty of coverage....I just don't see why I should be forced to pay for yours, or anyone else's. Is that in the Constitution someplace I missed??
    I also have good insurance and due to the new health care law I can carry my college aged children on my policy. I guess you don't like Medicare or Medicaid? Since these programs are run with less overhead than most private insurance companies you don't mind paying more if you are disabled or retired?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast