Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Sure, that's the education level they are at..........Not all their fault, they just got liberalized by schools Obama says we still need to pour more money into....go figure.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    The rhetoric is all yours. You keep babbling about everyone else's OPINION, when all you have to do is simply answer the question T-rat asked you two pages ago.

But like all of the Obummer lovers you simply can't answer the question. it's much easier to redirect the thread and call everyone else names.

I pity your lack of intellect
    What you fail to realize is that I can answer it.

I just choose not to because I know it is futile trying to discuss it with people like you.

GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Does this mean I am officailly off your IGNORE LIST?

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post

I just choose not to because I know it is futile trying to discuss it with people like you.
    Why are you even here then, this is the place to convince us you people know what you're doing...?? We are listening........but I don't hear anything. You are just jerking us like the POTUS is.....No ideas or thoughts, just wasting our time and money for nothing but more of the same BS. 40 years of your policies and ideas and we are no better for it. Still wondering WTH.....???
    A wise man can admit when he's wrong, a fool travels the same road over and over again.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Why are you even here then, this is the place to convince us you people know what you're doing...?? We are listening........but I don't hear anything. You are just jerking us like the POTUS is.....No ideas or thoughts, just wasting our time and money for nothing but more of the same BS. 40 years of your policies and ideas and we are no better for it. Still wondering WTH.....???
    A wise man can admit when he's wrong, a fool travels the same road over and over again.
    Now you know why I do the ignore thingy...

Deep inside, the libs are irritated they cannot blow smoke at me... because I do not read it nor care anymore. So like a tree that falls in the woods... the noise it makes is irrelevant because nobody is there to hear it...

You see... the ONLY thing this crop of libs has is smoke... and when the public gets tired of (or gets irritated with) the smoke... the libs will have literally NOTHING to support their positions.

History proves NOBODY can get away with lieing forever... the public ALWAYS catches on.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, I win
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Deep inside, the libs are irritated they cannot blow smoke at me... because I do not read it nor care anymore. So like a tree that falls in the woods... the noise it makes is irrelevant because nobody is there to hear it...

You see... the ONLY thing this crop of libs has is smoke... and when the public gets tired of (or gets irritated with) the smoke... the libs will have literally NOTHING to support their positions.

History proves NOBODY can get away with lieing forever... the public ALWAYS catches on.
    Yeah right.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I've got 4 words for you GA

YOUR PARTY IS TOAST

[QUOTE=mcjo tech;14680141]I've got 4 words for you GA
    [Quote]
    Give it up mc. We all know "who" voted for the alien Marxist and why. You can post here a million times and it won't change these facts or our knowledge about the alien Marxist who was voted in by the garbage who are living off the taxes we all pay. Go to your leftists sites where they all like you. Thankyou very much

I've got 4 words for you GA

YOUR PARTY IS TOAST
    and THAT is all you got???? speaking of mindless rhetoric

Im calling BS on you now, you CAN'T answer Tunnel Rats question.

all you have is

"you lost...neener,neener,neerner" well played, well played
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

mcjo is just another mindless water carrier for obummer. He is an instigator like most if not all liberal janes that cant seem to understand logic.
    Their technique is to place their hands over their ears and shout la la la la.

There is no rational explanation a liberal can give for electing their Kenyan for a second term. Instead, they will do anything to deflect such questions.

The only explanation for his election is that he is half black. This means that liberals are true racists and will vote for a mans skin color before considering true qualifying factors.

So, when questioned, they become defensive and combative because they do not want to admit to this fact.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    mcjo is just another mindless water carrier for obummer. He is an instigator like most if not all liberal janes that cant seem to understand logic.
    Their technique is to place their hands over their ears and shout la la la la.

There is no rational explanation a liberal can give for electing their Kenyan for a second term. Instead, they will do anything to deflect such questions.

The only explanation for his election is that he is half black. This means that liberals are true racists and will vote for a mans skin color before considering true qualifying factors.

So, when questioned, they become defensive and combative because they do not want to admit to this fact.
    One more reason the conservative wave of recent years has been disgraced. If this is typical of the rhetoric that is acceptable for conserva-speak you guys really are gonna keep losing big. Referring to people as garbage, racist and stupid doesn't draw them to your cause. Keep up the good work!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast