Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    So this broad brush quote is OK?

The problem is that we are now outnumbered by the orc hoards pillaging and plundering this once great country.
    While the good American's work to raise their one or two children, they are also working to raise the 10 offspring of each breeder orc.

And this one?

ya, that happens when the intellectuals are out number 3 to 1 by uneducated welfare recipients and illegal aliens.

But hey, Congrats. revel in your ignorance. Even the countries idiots will soon be wondering what they voted for.

But mine is out of line?
    Yes, absolutely. My reference was to the entire country full of idiots, specifically welfare recipients and illegal aliens. your reference was to individuals on this site.

Of course I could see where you would be upset, if in fact, you are a welfare recipient or an illegal alien.....just say'n
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

What issue?

You mean YOUR BIASED OPINION regarding what you PERCIEVE is taking place?

That does not make it an "ISSUE" to anyone else but you.

But it appears you are willing to side with your Comrade who obviously hates Americans (you included) just to spout your anti Obama rhetoric.

IMO it makes you look foolish.

So You're Welcome
    The issue was what is your boy Obama doing about Iran. And your response was to rant about loading ammo and something about beans......Not exactly an intelligent response IMHO.....you asked.

and no, "boy" is not a racist thing so don't try to pull that. I'd call anybody boy who is acting like one.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    The issue was what is your boy Obama doing about Iran. And your response was to rant about loading ammo and something about beans......Not exactly an intelligent response IMHO.....you asked.
    Really, you where expecting something else???
    BEING AN ADULT

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Yes, absolutely. My reference was to the entire country full of idiots, specifically welfare recipients and illegal aliens. your reference was to individuals on this site.

Of course I could see where you would be upset, if in fact, you are a welfare recipient or an illegal alien.....just say'n
    My reference was to those who do this:

Instead of posting here you should be busy reloading your ammunition supply, canning some more beans for your inevitable doomsday encounter and reinforcing your bomb shelter.

It is sarcasm as I am not sure if Tunnel does this or not.

So it was not directed at anyone specifically

and no, "boy" is not a racist thing so don't try to pull that. I'd call anybody boy who is acting like one.
    Well your "BOY" response is out of line regardless of how you spin it.

You just didn't call me a "Boy" you just referred to the president as one.

No thats not out of bounds in any way.

Yea, Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

LOL.....Right.....Any thoughts on real issues?
    I even asked nice not to use that as your excuse, and you still did...?? Jeeeez

Well your "BOY" response is out of line regardless of how you spin it.
    you sure are sensitive about a reference to someone else. Of course a person as sensitive as you could make a case for any and all references.....

OOooh good grief, I didn't make you cry did I. Im sorry, I apologize if I did
    BEING AN ADULT

LOL.....Right.....Any thoughts on real issues?
    You mean:

Any response on your OPINIONS?

Yes, Next time get your guy elected and we will not need to discuss any of your "opinions" on affairs of the state.

Like thats going to happen any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    you sure are sensitive about a reference to someone else. Of course a person as sensitive as you could make a case for any and all references.....

OOooh good grief, I didn't make you cry did I. Im sorry, I apologize if I did
    I don't need to cry my guy is in office not yours.

But you can use my shoulder if you want.

I just love to debate these people..........maybe my 8 yr. old would have better luck with her logic. I sure ain't gettin thru....

I just love to debate these people..........maybe my 8 yr. old would have better luck with her logic. I sure ain't gettin thru....
    Debate what facts?

Your posts are all opinion.

What facts are you trying to debate?

That some Rusky doesn't like Obama and writes an article in favor of protecting Iran and you agree with him?

And you claim that all of Russia and the world feels the same way based on one opinion article?

Thats what you want to debate?

And that sir is nothing to brag about. Once you become a senator or congressman they are indestructible. We can't even fire them. They still get paid no matter what. And they don't pay into social security. You see, this is the root of all evil in our Government. There is no moral compass and they don't care because they get paid no matter what. We can vote them out and there is no skin off their nose at all. then we ask them to stop spending, "but not in my back yard". I have been talking about another post on this subject. Maybe later when I am on my home machine. Of course, after I get done reloading tonights batch. Haha

Sorry, I grow weary...................................changing the subject is not an argument.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast