Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny you don't know me or most of the other conservatives here at all. We would have been to happy to bother you or any other Obama supporters.

But I guess that is just one of the differences between liberals and conservatives here and elsewhere. That is about all I care to say about it.

Don't have any clue about how America will ever recover from what has happened and what will happen in the next four years with a dedicated Marxist trying 24/7 to wipe us out with a million more industry killing regulations, trillions more in deficit spending with more taxes to finsih off what is left of private jobs and companies in America. Thank you, thank you very much
    Does that mean you won't be joining us for a cocktail?

I guess it will be just be Tool and I.

I'll go ahead and buy the first couple of rounds.

Maybe Printer2 could join us.

I'm sure around February he will be ready for a 70 degree weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Does that mean you won't be joining us for a cocktail?

I guess it will be just be Tool and I.

I'll go ahead and buy the first couple of rounds.

Maybe Printer2 could join us.

I'm sure around February he will be ready for a 70 degree weekend.
    I don't think Printer will be able to join us. I saw on PBS onetime where canadians live in igloos and eat seal jerky in the winter. I don't know if they even have internet access or even go anywhere. I am guessing they have snow shoes.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I don't think Printer will be able to join us. I saw on PBS onetime where canadians live in igloos and eat seal jerky in the winter. I don't know if they even have internet access or even go anywhere. I am guessing they have snow shoes.
    Nothing wrong with seal jerk, internet access is done wirelessly. No infrastructure up here that is not frozen water, if it were not for radio waves from up on high we would be communicating with smoke signals, that is if we could get the fire to light.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Nothing wrong with seal jerk, internet access is done wirelessly. No infrastructure up here that is not frozen water, if it were not for radio waves from up on high we would be communicating with smoke signals, that is if we could get the fire to light.
    LOL printer, You had better get your winter fire started, this might be a cold winter. I have already gone outside and found it to be forty-something, I rush back inside to put on more clothes and get warm again.

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Heck, it warmed up this weekend and it got up to 32 in the daytime. Was down to -11 at night, a bit nippy but nothing like a January -40.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. Mark Twain

Heck, it warmed up this weekend and it got up to 32 in the daytime. Was down to -11 at night, a bit nippy but nothing like a January -40.
    LOL at you printer, I honestly do not understand how you guys survive in that cold sheet. I would be dead within a week. Ship me home in a box, frozen box, fingers and toes shipped separately, I lost those in the first few days.

All disrespectful snots like mc should be forced to serve 2 years in the military and placed on the front line in times of war.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Heck yes, and we can salute old soldiers like Glennac.
    I am sure he will appreciate this: LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQT4hykPd0

If we can get Glenn there I am sure he would insist on paying our tab! I am thinking win/win /win situation.
    Tool, I want to thank you for the invitation but I wouldn't go anywhere to celebrate what has happen to our country. I would be glad to meet you halfway say in Columbus, MS where I lived for four years in the 60's near there.

We could meet at the Southern Air or the White Horse and mc can be our guest. I can guarantee his safety as long as he doesn't have a Yankee accent our raise a toast to Obama.

We can play taps on the jute box for America and all what it has stood for and of course we can raise a cheer by playing Dixie. That would be a get together I would travel for. Thank you, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    All disrespectful snots like mc should be forced to serve 2 years in the military and placed on the front line in times of war.
    That's alittle much....

LOL at you printer, I honestly do not understand how you guys survive in that cold sheet. I would be dead within a week. Ship me home in a box, frozen box, fingers and toes shipped separately, I lost those in the first few days.
    Me thinks he's putting your on. I was just in Vancouver last weekend and most of the time Vancouver, BC is warmer than Seattle. And they tend to have less rain, but then again, who doesn't.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hey Plato,

Bite Me!! Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Me thinks he's putting your on. I was just in Vancouver last weekend and most of the time Vancouver, BC is warmer than Seattle. And they tend to have less rain, but then again, who doesn't.
    Yeah I have relatives in Vancouver. Nothing like the ocean to temper the seasons.

From December through February the maximum daily temperature exceeds 0 C (32 F), on average, for only 10 days and the minimum daily temperature falls below −20 C (−4 F) on 49 days. Snow cover usually lasts from November till March or early April, although in general the winter weather begins to moderate in late February. Winters in Winnipeg are dry. On 13 January the average high is -13.2C (8.2F) and the average low is -23.2C (-9.8F).[25] The coldest temperature ever recorded in Winnipeg was −47.8 C (−54 F), on 24 December 1879. The coldest since then was −45 C (−49 F) on 18 February 1966 and the coldest temperature during the last 25 years (1984) was −41.7 C (−43 F) on 5 February 2007.[21][26] The coldest wind chill reading ever recorded was -57.1C on 1 February 1996.[21][27]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geograp...te_of_Winnipeg

Yeah I have relatives in Vancouver. Nothing like the ocean to temper the seasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geograp...te_of_Winnipeg
    Sorry, I thought you were in Vancouver. Cool city that one is!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast