Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 105 to 117 of 147
  1. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Even the mighty mighty Drummond Pike and the Tides Foundation could keep Beck down.
    The Blaze is a hit and Beck just signed a contract for a 100 million,he is not going anywhere.
    Glad to here it!

    His stupid disenfranchising and divisive rhetoric will come in handy for us Dems to use against your party next election.

    Carry On!!

  2. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,617
    Well printer it will take some time if ever to recover from this catastrophe for the country we grew up in. My father not to mention my grandfathers could't recognize it at all if they came back to life.

    Just don't need any cheering from the
    other side on our great forum. Thank you, thank you very much

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,098
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Yes, we all know Glenn Beck is one of the great philosophers of our modern era and certainly willl go down in history as the 21st century Aristotle.

    That is if he can remain sober.

    He is my HERO too.
    You seem to be developing a special posting talent for abrasive baiting/ topic switching/ "rubbing salt in the wound' FACTS.

    If you want to go off on glenn beck, okay, he is a humorous nut. I could go off on clinton with new headline that he offered to show up for sex in a hoodie reported today. I think we should start new individual threads, not try to scream down existing threads with wild partisan propaganda. A new thread may fly or flop based on interest. There are pluses and minuses on both sides of the political spectrum.

    Printer's earlier insightful comment made me start thinking,... we are not here to bicker. We are here to discuss, exchange ideas, understand one another, and try to learn new things.

    We do end up bickering often, me and Printer have bickered massive volumes ourselves, but at the core of the exchange there is a pursuit of knowledge. There is sarcasm, such as how Printer has taught me the proper way to beat a baby seal to death, or I have advised him the proper way to shoot an intruder and dispose of the body, but at the end of the day we are basically exchanging ideas.

    Not spewing propaganda. Not interrupting an established thread topic with irrelevant partisan material, of course the conversation always wanders, but geez.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  4. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    that last post (yeah, sometimes I read them) was PURE LIBERAL DOUBLE SPEAK.
    See, reading the posts of those you placed on your ignore list kinda defeats the whole purpose of the ignore list.




    the poster is not even man enough to post contact info or where they live...
    With all the self-described wisdom, common sense and understanding of founding documents you claim to have at your disposal, the best reply to my post you can muster is the whine that my forum profile is incomplete.

    Actually now that I think about it, your reply is more creepy than funny.






    one wondering about whether the poster is even credible at all.
    World class irony from the pass-along e-mail Czar.

    Small
    wonder some of us have that poster on ignore... they are not worth anyone's time.
    I'm not effectively on ignore if you keep reading my posts.

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well printer it will take some time if ever to recover from this catastrophe for the country we grew up in. My father not to mention my grandfathers could't recognize it at all if they came back to life.

    Just don't need any cheering from the
    other side on our great forum. Thank you, thank you very much
    If reading varying viewpoints so offends your tender sensibilities perhaps you would be happier at a forum where the views are more uniform.

  6. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Its just fine that mcjo can post his feelings and opinions as well as everyone else.
    The forum is open to everyone and its protected by our 1st amendment of the US Constitution.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFpojJpXqZU
    Not very original but pretty damn funny.

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,958
    You can always tell when geer shows up because usually there is page after page of just him posting.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You can always tell when geer shows up because usually there is page after page of just him posting.
    Yeah, most of your kind are unable to ramp up enough intellectual voltage to respond cogently to my posts.......as you and ga-hvac-tech have amply demonstrated.

  9. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,958
    Perhaps next time you might think about what you want to say...instead of making 20 consecutive posts. People may think you're a weirdo.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  10. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I also have good insurance and due to the new health care law I can carry my college aged children on my policy. I guess you don't like Medicare or Medicaid? Since these programs are run with less overhead than most private insurance companies you don't mind paying more if you are disabled or retired?
    The reason you can keep your kids on it, instead of having grown adults pay their own way, ( god forbid) is because someone ELSE is paying for it. You think Obama just dipped into his wallet and decided to flip the bill????? NO, Someone else is paying for your goodies. When will you people finally be able to support yourself? When? When we get someone in gov't who can return this country to where it used to be. Ain't happenin' in the near future either.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  11. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    The reason you can keep your kids on it, instead of having grown adults pay their own way, ( god forbid) is because someone ELSE is paying for it. You think Obama just dipped into his wallet and decided to flip the bill????? NO, Someone else is paying for your goodies. When will you people finally be able to support yourself? When? When we get someone in gov't who can return this country to where it used to be. Ain't happenin' in the near future either.
    Well the last time I looked at my insurance coverage it was for my family which includes all of us. My insurance payment is calibrated based on a family rate so you nor anyone else is paying for my childrens insurance except me and my employer.

    So much for your first point.

    Also if you are over 26 you will now be required to buy health insurance for yourself or pay a tax penalty. Something that you just stated you were in favor of. You remember, Adults paying their own way.

    What you fail to realize is that you are already paying for those who do not have insurance and get sick by the for profit insurance corporations who have had to raise your cost for insurance to double in the past 12 years to cover these increased hospital costs for those who do not have insurance coverage.

    So your contention that "YOU" are paying for EVERYONE else under the new health care act is simply incorrect and merely an El Lushbo yapping point.

    So please enlighten me as to how YOU SPECIFICALLY will be paying for my childrens health care?
    Last edited by mcjo tech; 11-30-2012 at 07:12 PM.

  12. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Spokane WA
    Posts
    304
    If you have a good health plan, get your checkbook out because you are going to be charged more for the "Cadillac" plans under the new plan.

  13. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,816
    Looks like someone like Putin or some chinaman may be our only hope......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event