Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    mcjo is just another mindless water carrier for obummer. He is an instigator like most if not all liberal janes that cant seem to understand logic.
    Their technique is to place their hands over their ears and shout la la la la.

There is no rational explanation a liberal can give for electing their Kenyan for a second term. Instead, they will do anything to deflect such questions.

The only explanation for his election is that he is half black. This means that liberals are true racists and will vote for a mans skin color before considering true qualifying factors.

So, when questioned, they become defensive and combative because they do not want to admit to this fact.
    It is really sad, however it seems there is more truth in this than folks would admit to themselves or to others... Then there are the ones that do it intentionally... shameless is all I can say.

Given one of our resident liberals seems to have tech knowledge (writes smart phone apps), it is not a matter of a dumb mule on the govt dole...
    And assuming this phone app company is profitable, the liberal probably does not qualify for govt assistance.

So we are left wondering just what reason there was to vote for the Kenyan?

Lessee what we can come up with:
    Is he (The Kenyan) a seasoned business leader who understands what needs to be done?
    Hardly given his track record
    Is he someone that understands the founding documents of our country?
    Absolutely not
    Is he someone trustworthy?
    LOL... all one has to do is listen to him speak and that goes out the window
    What are the odds he will actually return the USA to its status (world prestige and economic powerhouse... which means jobs and prosperity and safety and security for US citizens) before he was elected?
    The odds-makers are not really kind on this one

So what reason is left? Well, as this poster remembers... there was a post a while back... something about 'our boy'...
    Now it does not take a rocket scientist... or for that matter even a grade school graduate... to realize that was and is a racist comment... something that is illegal in this country.

SOOO; logic determines the vote was given on race, not on qualifications.

We all will suffer because of the short-sightedness of the few... When America learns this painful lesson... America will start to rise from the ashes.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    and THAT is all you got???? speaking of mindless rhetoric

Im calling BS on you now, you CAN'T answer Tunnel Rats question.

all you have is

"you lost...neener,neener,neerner" well played, well played
    Sadly, that appears to truly be all he's got... SMOKE...

Which, BTW, is all his glorious savior (sic) has also.

GA is gonna make a prediction: One of these days the slick public speaking ability of BHO will become a liability rather than asset... and the house of cards will come tumbling down. It happened to Bill Clinton... and it WILL happen to BHO also.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    .........So what reason is left? Well, as this poster remembers... there was a post a while back... something about 'our boy'...
    Now it does not take a rocket scientist... or for that matter even a grade school graduate... to realize that was and is a racist comment... something that is illegal in this country.

We all will suffer because of the short-sightedness of the few... When America learns this painful lesson... America will start to rise from the ashes.

While not illegal in our country it is not used in civil discourse. I agree with your conclusion though here GA except he could have been raised by dedicated communist parents or had communist mentors and friends like the Marxist alien. Don't you know. LOL Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

It is really sad, however it seems there is more truth in this than folks would admit to themselves or to others... Then there are the ones that do it intentionally... shameless is all I can say.

Given one of our resident liberals seems to have tech knowledge (writes smart phone apps), it is not a matter of a dumb mule on the govt dole...
    And assuming this phone app company is profitable, the liberal probably does not qualify for govt assistance.

Lessee what we can come up with:
    Is he (The Kenyan) a seasoned business leader who understands what needs to be done?
    Hardly given his track record
    Absolutely not
    LOL... all one has to do is listen to him speak and that goes out the window
    What are the odds he will actually return the USA to its status (world prestige and economic powerhouse... which means jobs and prosperity and safety and security for US citizens) before he was elected?
    The odds-makers are not really kind on this one

So what reason is left? Well, as this poster remembers... there was a post a while back... something about 'our boy'...

Reason number 2 why the recent conservative surge is finally over. Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    While not illegal in our country it is not used in civil discourse. I agree with your conclusion though here GA except he could have been raised by dedicated communist parents or had communist mentors and friends like the Marxist alien. Don't you know. LOL Thank you, thank you very much
    Yeah, you are right Glen... he could have been raised in a variety of homes... However (and this is GA's opinion)

He is an adult now... and as such is responsible for what he chooses to believe and live from... like all the rest of us. IMO it is called life.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Reason number 2 why the recent conservative surge is finally over. Clueless.
    So enlighten everyone instead of just regurgitating the same rhetoric....

I know...I'm wasting my time.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Kenyan? Obama was born in Hawaii, therefore the correct term is American.

Of the last two candidates you voted for, one's business experience consisted of running two businesses into the ground, was placed in a figurehead job thanks to his daddy's influence, and dumped a wrecked economy with massive job losses on the next guy in line. The other was a master of out sourcing, off-shoring and destroying jobs, looting companies and leaving the taxpayers to pay for it, and changing his policy and issue postitons as often as he changed his drawers.

As a graduate and Editor of the Law Review from the most highly regarded Law school in America (and arguably the world) and as a Professor of Constitutional law at one of the most highlty regarded Law schools in America, it is rather likely that Obama's understanding of this subject is light years advanced from the understanding you gained from reading the scribblings found in pass-along e-mails.

Certainly more trustworthy than the candidate you supported, A candidate who was a revolving door on issues and had a mania for hiding his financial history.

Certainly better than than the president you voted for that left the economy and America's prestige in ruins, presided over massive job losses and certainly better than the job destroying, liquidation artist, that you recently voted for.

something about 'our boy'...
    Did you forget about the constitutional right of freedom of speech? Gee, after all of your bragging and blowing about founding documents we rather expected you to know this primary right.

Perhaps your understanding of founding documents is not quite as expert as you believe it to be.

Given your laughable list of reasons, it would certainly seen that you and your peers in fact did cast your votes based on race.

We all will suffer because of the short-sightedness of the few
    Well, time heals all wounds. One of these days you will get over the sour grapes and bitterness that your candidate was swept away in a landslide,

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    swept away in a landslide,
    Get a grip!
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Get a grip!
    What I want to know is... why is this resident liberal not in politics... that last post (yeah, sometimes I read them) was PURE LIBERAL DOUBLE SPEAK. Guy has more talent than Harry Reid... yet he is not man enough to run for office and put his face in public... Heh-Heh... the poster is not even man enough to post contact info or where they live... leaves one wondering about whether the poster is even credible at all.

Small wonder some of us have that poster on ignore... they are not worth anyone's time.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I am one of the proud on the GA ignore list due to his inability to face the truth. The truth of the matter is the Dems blew the Reps out of the water when they should have had a cake walk due to the economic conditions in this country. Rmoney was seen for what he is and the American public didn't like what they saw.

But the true test of an open mind is if you can see the sweet irony in the potential final vote count giving Robme 47% of the vote.

There was no blowing out of the water by my information. He barely won in a small amount of states where there happen to be more sheep. There is nothing quality about the guy. I keep saying he is nothing more than a junior senator. He is still in doubt about even being a citizen but we will never know the truth on that. It has been said so many times I can't count, he has nothing positive to say about his history in the last 4 years. Nobody seems to care on his side.

The truth is, America has exactly who it deserves in office. We (the majority) no longer honor Christian values, which are what we (this country) were founded on and that is a damn shame. Excuse my french. You guys that love him just wait to see how much deeper the hole gets before he (Obummer) is done. You keep using the expression " us with an open mind" regarding the ones that(WON).. All that means is that you don't have strong values based on God. Tout your guy all you want. I wouldn't follow him into a sandwich shop! I will only acknowledge he as the leader of my country but I am by no means going to support any of his actions.

I am quite certain that our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves with this dud.

If you want something else to look up about him, Investigate, Raila Odinga. He is one of the leaders of Kenya. Who by the way, is rewriting their constitution to say that they are going to use Muslim as their official religion now. Tell me who he is related to since you are so informed about world issues.

And guess who gave him (Raila) almost a $1,000,000 campaign contribution for the Kenya election which he lost in the end but his thugs started killing people "mostly Christians" until they GAVE him a shared position in leadership. It happened and it is verifiable.

We are in the last days, nobody knows exactly when but it is coming soon. I look forward to the return of Christ. Every knee will bow.

I didn't expect an answer, intelligent or not, to my inquiries. I know they don't have one. I wanted to expose them for what they are, and their responses clearly demonstrated that......They are not interested in helping the country, their boy wants to "transform" it. The worse off we all are , the better for King Hussein. He doesn't give a dam about unemployment thru the roof, his policies clearly show that. The more dependants he can create, the better off THEY are, never mind you all. You are peasants, expendable for the better good of the cause. Ever wonder why people from the former USSR ask "what the hell are you all doing?" They lived it already, and came here to get away from this type of gov't. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life..................
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I still think it is ironic that Rmoney got 47% of the vote.

Poetic justice.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast