Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 147
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Sorry, I grow weary...................................changing the subject is not an argument.
    That was the subject.

    Perhaps you should re-read the OP.

  2. #41
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,482
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Debate what facts?

    Your posts are all opinion.

    What facts are you trying to debate?

    That some Rusky doesn't like Obama and writes an article in favor of protecting Iran and you agree with him?

    And you claim that all of Russia and the world feels the same way based on one opinion article?

    Thats what you want to debate?
    FACT's? you mean the fact that **your boy** is messing up the country or the FACT that you haven't answered any of TR's questions

    Just the FACT's mam, just the FACT's
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    FACT's? you mean the fact that **your boy** is messing up the country or the FACT that you haven't answered any of TR's questions

    Just the FACT's mam, just the FACT's
    Get your "BOY" in next time and you won't have anything to worry about.

    Yea I'm sure your party of exclusion will rebound next time around. NOT

    Unless of course you are all willing to lower your standards and allow for some token minority to win your party nomination.

  4. #43
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,482
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Get your "BOY" in next time and you won't have anything to worry about.

    Yea I'm sure your party of exclusion will rebound next time around. NOT

    Unless of course you are all willing to lower your standards and allow for some token minority to win your party nomination.
    apparently we have done that, in four years we have to fix what your boy has completely messed up
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    apparently we have done that, in four years we have to fix what your boy has completely messed up
    A token minority nomination by your party won't work either.

    The majority of voters in this country don't care about who your party parades out as their choice.

    What they don't care FOR are any of your ideas.

    Your attitude just drives Dems to the polls in droves even if they have to wait 7 hours to cast their vote.

    Which is why you won't win unless you change them.

    But please continue to be as arrogant and condecending as you all have been in the past.

    And we will continue to kick your A$$ on election day.

    Your party is no longer a viable contender.

    Split in two between moderates and ultra conservatives.

    Good luck fixing that problem.

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,620
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    So this broad brush quote is OK?

    The problem is that we are now outnumbered by the orc hoards pillaging and plundering this once great country.
    While the good American's work to raise their one or two children, they are also working to raise the 10 offspring of each breeder orc.

    And this one?

    ya, that happens when the intellectuals are out number 3 to 1 by uneducated welfare recipients and illegal aliens.

    But hey, Congrats. revel in your ignorance. Even the countries idiots will soon be wondering what they voted for.



    But mine is out of line?
    The request you were responding to came from an ARP Committee member, and it was a valid one. Your reply to him was quite disrespectful.

    Do we understand each other, or shall I explain further?

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Article found on another forum, it appears Russia is not impressed with our POTUS:

    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...iet_mistake-0/

    Ya know... when other countries suggest the outcome of our election is not good... it is time for us voters to start thinking with old fashioned common sense again.
    Ah, ga hvac tech, not content with only pass-along e-mails now regales us with the scratchings of the always reliable arm of Communist Russia's propoganda, Pravda. Now a sheet promoting Vlad Putin love and right-wing pundit blather.

    Baghdad Bob would be proud.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    A token minority nomination by your party won't work either.

    The majority of voters in this country don't care about who your party parades out as their choice.

    What they don't care FOR are any of your ideas.

    Your attitude just drives Dems to the polls in droves even if they have to wait 7 hours to cast their vote.



    Good luck fixing that problem.
    What apparently drives your people to the polls is all the handouts Daddy Hussein is passing out. The left has successfully dumbed down the population over the last 40 or so years that they think the gov't is their daddy.Congrats. He has nothing else to offer. He has done nothing at all to improve this country. You cannot name anything he's done that puts us better off than we were before he was chosen the saviour. But 1 question.....when the earners stop earning, who is gonna be paying for your Obama phones, welfare, rubbers, food stamps, and the littany of other freebies folks think just drop out of the sky when they vote for the left. What will they do, what will they do? Blame the GOP for not working enough??? You can't tax your way to prosperity, all that will do is kill incentive. That is what made this country great, and Barry is sucking that out of the producers in this country faster than Al Sharpton running to a faked rape victim.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    What apparently drives your people to the polls is all the handouts Daddy Hussein is passing out. The left has successfully dumbed down the population over the last 40 or so years that they think the gov't is their daddy.Congrats. He has nothing else to offer. He has done nothing at all to improve this country. You cannot name anything he's done that puts us better off than we were before he was chosen the saviour. But 1 question.....when the earners stop earning, who is gonna be paying for your Obama phones, welfare, rubbers, food stamps, and the littany of other freebies folks think just drop out of the sky when they vote for the left. What will they do, what will they do? Blame the GOP for not working enough??? You can't tax your way to prosperity, all that will do is kill incentive. That is what made this country great, and Barry is sucking that out of the producers in this country faster than Al Sharpton running to a faked rape victim.
    Well at this time your rhetoric is simply that.

    The majority of the US population doesn't believe the same as you.

    Just because you think what you are spouting off is the way others SHOULD believe doesn't make you right.

    It is still simply just your OPINION.

    And at this time your point is moot since your party doesn't control the Senate or the Presidency.

    Its unfortunate that you feel so frustrated.

    Perhaps you and your party might want to consider a toning down of such rhetoric as you have stated in your post and then they may actually have an outside chance of competing next time.

    But I highly doubt it since that concept seems to be somehow lost on all of you.

    Personally I hope you all continue to rant on since that is what is truly hurting your party.
    Last edited by mcjo tech; 11-28-2012 at 09:49 PM.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    What apparently drives your people to the polls is all the handouts Daddy Hussein is passing out. The left has successfully dumbed down the population over the last 40 or so years that they think the gov't is their daddy.Congrats. He has nothing else to offer. He has done nothing at all to improve this country. You cannot name anything he's done that puts us better off than we were before he was chosen the saviour. But 1 question.....when the earners stop earning, who is gonna be paying for your Obama phones, welfare, rubbers, food stamps, and the littany of other freebies folks think just drop out of the sky when they vote for the left. What will they do, what will they do? Blame the GOP for not working enough??? You can't tax your way to prosperity, all that will do is kill incentive. That is what made this country great, and Barry is sucking that out of the producers in this country faster than Al Sharpton running to a faked rape victim.
    People are driven to vote R for freebies also - different freebies but freebies nonetheless. What will become of all these corporations when there is no more middle class to buy their wares? Over the past decade or more of the dumbing of America by Faux News and the right wing echo chamber the top 2% have gotten this entitlement mentality that is unsupportable on the wages they pay. The most recent jackals the R party has bought the presidency for don't have alot they can point to as major accomplishments as far as that goes. You can't cut budgets and expect prosperity, every business man knows investment in the business is the only way to prosperity, cutting the budget keeps you afloat but does NOTHING to increase value. Oh and one more thing, if someone is so concerned about making too much money because of the tax they will pay, fine, stop making more money, this is America someone will be more than happy to provide the goods or services in your place. Come to think of it that might just decrease unemployment.

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,469
    You all STILL can't come up with a reason to back your Dear Leader. You and anyone reading this knows I'm right. Just because there were more takers than producers that voted, doesn't mean anything. If you would be able to debate the point stated, which I know you can't, you would tell us all how you all will continue to recieve your goodies when nobody is producing the income to pay for it all. Have you heard of Greece? I don't expect an intelligent response to this, but that tells it all doesn't it? You may tell yourself you got it made, but we all really know better. Like it or not, that's the fact Jack.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    You all STILL can't come up with a reason to back your Dear Leader. You and anyone reading this knows I'm right. Just because there were more takers than producers that voted, doesn't mean anything. If you would be able to debate the point stated, which I know you can't, you would tell us all how you all will continue to recieve your goodies when nobody is producing the income to pay for it all. Have you heard of Greece? I don't expect an intelligent response to this, but that tells it all doesn't it? You may tell yourself you got it made, but we all really know better. Like it or not, that's the fact Jack.
    You and your brethren have got a new ploy.

    All liberals are now the TAKERS.

    The 47% ers

    As I have stated before. Please continue to spew your rhetoric out over the next 4 years calling everyone who doesn't side with you condecending remarks like you have stated above.

    Because in another 4 years you will once again get your A$$ handed to you come election time.

    And just as a side note: Over 50% of the US voters think you are WRONG.

    So much for your "anyone reading this" theory.

  13. #52
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,482
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Well at this time your rhetoric is simply that.

    The majority of the US population doesn't believe the same as you.

    Just because you think what you are spouting off is the way others SHOULD believe doesn't make you right.

    It is still simply just your OPINION.

    And at this time your point is moot since your party doesn't control the Senate or the Presidency.

    Its unfortunate that you feel so frustrated.

    Perhaps you and your party might want to consider a toning down of such rhetoric as you have stated in your post and then they may actually have an outside chance of competing next time.

    But I highly doubt it since that concept seems to be somehow lost on all of you.

    Personally I hope you all continue to rant on since that is what is truly hurting your party.
    The rhetoric is all yours. You keep babbling about everyone else's OPINION, when all you have to do is simply answer the question T-rat asked you two pages ago.

    But like all of the Obummer lovers you simply can't answer the question. it's much easier to redirect the thread and call everyone else names.

    I pity your lack of intellect
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event