Looks like even Russia sees through Obama
Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 147
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,780

    Looks like even Russia sees through Obama

    Article found on another forum, it appears Russia is not impressed with our POTUS:

    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...iet_mistake-0/

    Ya know... when other countries suggest the outcome of our election is not good... it is time for us voters to start thinking with old fashioned common sense again.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Article found on another forum, it appears Russia is not impressed with our POTUS:

    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...iet_mistake-0/

    Ya know... when other countries suggest the outcome of our election is not good... it is time for us voters to start thinking with old fashioned common sense again.

    Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.



    The only difference between the OP and the author of this OPINION piece is that they live in different countries.

    Both of them are big on crap filled propaganda.

    I don't know but if I were GA I don't think I would align myself with this guy.

    Just goes to prove what some here are willing to post to try to make a point.

    Not like anyone who has seen these types of posts from GA before would be surprised.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,156
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.



    The only difference between the OP and the author of this OPINION piece is that they live in different countries.

    Both of them are big on crap filled propaganda.

    I don't know but if I were GA I don't think I would align myself with this guy.

    Just goes to prove what some here are willing to post to try to make a point.

    Not like anyone who has seen these types of posts from GA before would be surprised.
    President Vladimir Putin could never have imagined anyone so ignorant or so willing to destroy their people like Obama much less seeing millions vote for someone like Obama. They read history in America don't they? Alas, the schools in the U.S. were conquered by the Communists long ago and history was revised thus paving the way for their Communist presidents. Obama has bailed out those businesses that voted for him and increased the debt to over 16 trillion with an ever increasing unemployment rate especially among blacks and other minorities. All the while promoting his agenda.
    seems to me the author hit this one right on the head

    Let's give American voters the benefit of the doubt and say it was all voter fraud and not ignorance or stupidity in electing a man who does not even know what to do and refuses help from Russia when there was an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Instead we'll say it's true that the Communists usage of electronic voting was just a plan to manipulate the vote. Soros and his ownership of the company that counts the US votes in Spain helped put their puppet in power in the White House. According to the Huffington Post, residents in all 50 states have filed petitions to secede from the Unites States. We'll say that these Americans are hostages to the Communists in power. How long will their government reign tyranny upon them?
    BEING AN ADULT

    is the dumbest thing I have ever done

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,779
    Allot of us do think with good old fashioned common sense ga., the problem is that we are now outnumbered by the orc hoards pillaging and plundering this once great country.
    While the good American's work to raise their one or two children, they are also working to raise the 10 offspring of each breeder orc.

    Sadly, this is the future of America....one that our government, schools and media supports and caters to. For what reason?...only Satan knows for sure.

    The only way out is to take a stand and have a proper civil war to secure our borders, enforce our laws, and restore the Constitution.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

    The only way out is to take a stand and have a proper civil war to secure our borders, enforce our laws, and restore the Constitution.
    Problem is, far too many girls nowadays curse and swear like sailors and are quick to lash out in violence. (cant recall when I last saw a young woman wear a dress other than the obvious Amish attire) The boys wear tight pants all the way to their ankles like those old stretch pants that women wore in the 80's and cry if they get hit with a spit ball ...."ohh boo hoo...I'm being bullied".
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Problem is, far too many girls nowadays curse and swear like sailors and are quick to lash out in violence. (cant recall when I last saw a young woman wear a dress other than the obvious Amish attire) The boys wear tight pants all the way to their ankles like those old stretch pants that women wore in the 80's and cry if they get hit with a spit ball ...."ohh boo hoo...I'm being bullied".
    Then they shall parish and the strong-well prepared will survive.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    That's how it SHOULD be. Nature will filter out the parasitic government groupies. Nature always takes care of business. Everybody sees thru our Dear Leader except the ignorant, childish, parasites who voted for this. Their time will come as well. When Russia raises an eyebrow to what we are doing, you know we are screwing up big time.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    So then you all agree that we should not address Iran as a problem and leave them alone to make nuclear bombs like this
    Russian Comrade of yours believes?

    And as I have stated before: Please continue to be the Conserv Party of EXCLUSION and continue with your condecending rhetoric.

    You all won't be able to elect someone to the office of Dog Catcher in the future.

    Carry On!!
    Last edited by mcjo tech; 11-26-2012 at 07:40 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Funny that Russia and China veto sanctions against Syria and Iran (both your friends, right?) and you guys jump in bed with them when some writer does a half baked analysis.


    Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
    Is enough to show the writer is a joke to anyone that follows world events. You guys are starting to loose it.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    Obama sure has things well in hand as far as I can see.........Middle East is burning, and he is out on the 9th Tee. Oh, right, he's telling Burma how to live now. When he can get his own country prosperous, maybe then he can start giving his advice to the rest of the world. We are gonna BE Burma by the time he's done.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Obama sure has things well in hand as far as I can see.........Middle East is burning, and he is out on the 9th Tee. Oh, right, he's telling Burma how to live now. Well done, right.
    I hope you and your new Comrade friend have a wonderful time sipping vodka when you get together for your next bash Obama luncheon in which you will discuss such topics as how the President should stop with his plans to bomb Irans nuclear facilities and just leave those poor Iranians alone to build as many nukes as they wish.

    I guess regardless of his Pro-Iran views if he is Anti Obama then he is a friend of yours.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    Thx for not responding to the point I was making. I know you have no answer, but if he can't handle his own country, he sure ain't gonna do anything with your pet peeve Iran......He is lost, loser, incompetent.......The world knows, and dictators worldwide are celebrating the fact you people have re-elected this idiot.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,156
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Thx for not responding to the point I was making. I know you have no answer, but if he can't handle his own country, he sure ain't gonna do anything with your pet peeve Iran......He is lost, loser, incompetent.......The world knows, and dictators worldwide are celebrating the fact you people have re-elected this idiot.
    well said
    BEING AN ADULT

    is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event