Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Looks like even Russia sees through Obama

Article found on another forum, it appears Russia is not impressed with our POTUS:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...iet_mistake-0/

Ya know... when other countries suggest the outcome of our election is not good... it is time for us voters to start thinking with old fashioned common sense again.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Article found on another forum, it appears Russia is not impressed with our POTUS:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...iet_mistake-0/

Ya know... when other countries suggest the outcome of our election is not good... it is time for us voters to start thinking with old fashioned common sense again.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

The only difference between the OP and the author of this OPINION piece is that they live in different countries.

Both of them are big on crap filled propaganda.

I don't know but if I were GA I don't think I would align myself with this guy.

Just goes to prove what some here are willing to post to try to make a point.

Not like anyone who has seen these types of posts from GA before would be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

The only difference between the OP and the author of this OPINION piece is that they live in different countries.

Both of them are big on crap filled propaganda.

I don't know but if I were GA I don't think I would align myself with this guy.

Just goes to prove what some here are willing to post to try to make a point.

Not like anyone who has seen these types of posts from GA before would be surprised.
    President Vladimir Putin could never have imagined anyone so ignorant or so willing to destroy their people like Obama much less seeing millions vote for someone like Obama. They read history in America don't they? Alas, the schools in the U.S. were conquered by the Communists long ago and history was revised thus paving the way for their Communist presidents. Obama has bailed out those businesses that voted for him and increased the debt to over 16 trillion with an ever increasing unemployment rate especially among blacks and other minorities. All the while promoting his agenda.
    seems to me the author hit this one right on the head

Let's give American voters the benefit of the doubt and say it was all voter fraud and not ignorance or stupidity in electing a man who does not even know what to do and refuses help from Russia when there was an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Instead we'll say it's true that the Communists usage of electronic voting was just a plan to manipulate the vote. Soros and his ownership of the company that counts the US votes in Spain helped put their puppet in power in the White House. According to the Huffington Post, residents in all 50 states have filed petitions to secede from the Unites States. We'll say that these Americans are hostages to the Communists in power. How long will their government reign tyranny upon them?
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Allot of us do think with good old fashioned common sense ga., the problem is that we are now outnumbered by the orc hoards pillaging and plundering this once great country.
    While the good American's work to raise their one or two children, they are also working to raise the 10 offspring of each breeder orc.

Sadly, this is the future of America....one that our government, schools and media supports and caters to. For what reason?...only Satan knows for sure.

The only way out is to take a stand and have a proper civil war to secure our borders, enforce our laws, and restore the Constitution.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

The only way out is to take a stand and have a proper civil war to secure our borders, enforce our laws, and restore the Constitution.
    Problem is, far too many girls nowadays curse and swear like sailors and are quick to lash out in violence. (cant recall when I last saw a young woman wear a dress other than the obvious Amish attire) The boys wear tight pants all the way to their ankles like those old stretch pants that women wore in the 80's and cry if they get hit with a spit ball ...."ohh boo hoo...I'm being bullied".
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Problem is, far too many girls nowadays curse and swear like sailors and are quick to lash out in violence. (cant recall when I last saw a young woman wear a dress other than the obvious Amish attire) The boys wear tight pants all the way to their ankles like those old stretch pants that women wore in the 80's and cry if they get hit with a spit ball ...."ohh boo hoo...I'm being bullied".
    Then they shall parish and the strong-well prepared will survive.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Mcjo,

Since you bring it up, what is Obummer doing to get Iran under control? It seems to me that if he is all that and more then his junior senator ass would be knocking on their door and taking their nuke abilities away from them in some way shape or form....

Just sayin.....

But on the other hand he is building the Home Land Security Hitler Militia to take aim on guess who? Natural disasters? Nope. Why else would they buy billions of rounds of ammunition when they are Home Land Security?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Tech JJ View Post
    Hey Mcjo,

Since you bring it up, what is Obummer doing to get Iran under control? It seems to me that if he is all that and more then his junior senator ass would be knocking on their door and taking their nuke abilities away from them in some way shape or form....

Just sayin.....

But on the other hand he is building the Home Land Security Hitler Militia to take aim on guess who? Natural disasters? Nope. Why else would they buy billions of rounds of ammunition when they are Home Land Security?
    Your paranoia is astounding.

Instead of posting here you should be busy reloading your ammunition supply, canning some more beans for your inevitable doomsday encounter and reinforcing your bomb shelter.

Talk about people who are idiots and delusional.

Just sayin.....

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post

Talk about people who are idiots and delusional.

Just sayin.....
    You need to tone on all the "Idiot" rhetoric and broad brush insults.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

That's how it SHOULD be. Nature will filter out the parasitic government groupies. Nature always takes care of business. Everybody sees thru our Dear Leader except the ignorant, childish, parasites who voted for this. Their time will come as well. When Russia raises an eyebrow to what we are doing, you know we are screwing up big time.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

So then you all agree that we should not address Iran as a problem and leave them alone to make nuclear bombs like this
    Russian Comrade of yours believes?

And as I have stated before: Please continue to be the Conserv Party of EXCLUSION and continue with your condecending rhetoric.

You all won't be able to elect someone to the office of Dog Catcher in the future.

Carry On!!
    Last edited by mcjo tech; 11-26-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Here are a couple stories.
    http://www.infowars.com/homeland-sec...omeland-youth/
    http://www.whiteoutpress.com/article...omeland-youth/

You may ignor this if you like but I guess that is your choice.

As to Iran?????? What say you? Has he made a plan? If we get involved are we going to blame this on Bush 1 or 2? How much money are we going to spend on that war? We can send Bush (1 or 2) a nasty letter about not stopping this much sooner.

He is a junior senator..... You can't defend that. I would challenge his IQ as well. He talks down his nose at all of us. And if he can't do it in 4 years or 8, he'll just sign an exexutive order to keep him in longer.

Funny that Russia and China veto sanctions against Syria and Iran (both your friends, right?) and you guys jump in bed with them when some writer does a half baked analysis.

Is enough to show the writer is a joke to anyone that follows world events. You guys are starting to loose it.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast