Thread: Its Ova....

Its Ova....

Thats how I would say "its over" if I was one of those ignorant ass yankees from up north....

Anyhow.... Im sure you all have read about my family and my constantly handing out money to those losers cause they wont work or they spend their money that they do make on drugs, beer etc.....

Handed out another 2 grand last week to save yet another house from being foreclosed on......lol. They hit my dad up for a grand.

This week my bum nephew calls me and needs 350.00 to feed his family.... he isnt married and at least the week before he was single and yet again living with his mom and dad.

Found out today that he tried to get 350 out of my dad to "pay the court".... whatever the f that means.

Im done with them.... If they come over to the house I am going to not even talk to them and im going to be as cold as I can to them without coming right out and telling them to get out. If they ask for money Im going to tell them to get out.

If they call....Im immediately hanging up on them as soon as they call.

I cant fiqure out how to protect my dad from those vultures....but if they so much as call and tell me their kid is dying and they need 100 to save his life.... Im hanging up on them....

I fiqured it up yesterday and ive given out 5 fiqures..... Im embarrased to say how much but its a substantial amount of my paycheck... always for the same stories...always with a promise to pay back.

Its over..... Im even thinking of recording a phone message that says ... If you are calling to bum money we aint got none.... anyone else please leave your name and number and a brief message.

Its not so much the money.... but its that I have worked so hard..... and a big chunk of that work was used to support people who are in better health than I am..... younger, stronger..... they just wont get up off their asses and do something to support themselves or their families.

Posted before I was done.......lol

Anyhow... those leeches will come by here for xmas.... Im thinking about just locking up the doors....parking the cars down the street and pretending we are not home......lol
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

cut their sorry @sses OFF

quit enabling them

pissed off more than one relative when they only call when they need something; f'em

there is a difference between being down on your luck and being too sorry to provide for yourself
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

If they need money, have them come work with you and earn it while learning the trade.

The majority of us have been helped through life at one time or another....but 5 figures? Holy crap!

My father used to say: 'fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me' sounds like you've been down this road before, so shame on you.
    BTW: I'm one 'of those ignorant ass yankees from up north'

Might go here and read around:

DaveRamsey.com

Guy has CLEAR advise for your situation; be nice, yet NO $$$.

Family needs to stay in touch... however to enable someone is to hinder their development as an adult.

Tuff at the start to get through the 'cut off' part... after they learn to take care of themselves... family will get along.

Tell you what Corny; How about keeping us informed as to how it turns out... I have a Washington (1$) that says they will learn to provide for themselves. (Hunger is a BIG motivator)

Might be fun to post a track record of how this works out... be the end of those silly libs that think lazy folks cannot learn to take care of themselves just because they are hungry.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Hell...this has been the American Way for many people since Roosevelt's New Deal in the 1930's.

Do you only recognize it when it hits close to home; and not on the withholdings of your paycheck since the first one you ever received?

Anyway...sorry you are having to grapple with this - and at this time of year, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Thats how I would say "its over" if I was one of those ignorant ass yankees from up north....

Anyhow.... Im sure you all have read about my family and my constantly handing out money to those losers cause they wont work or they spend their money that they do make on drugs, beer etc.....

Handed out another 2 grand last week to save yet another house from being foreclosed on......lol. They hit my dad up for a grand.

This week my bum nephew calls me and needs 350.00 to feed his family.... he isnt married and at least the week before he was single and yet again living with his mom and dad.

Found out today that he tried to get 350 out of my dad to "pay the court".... whatever the f that means.

Im done with them.... If they come over to the house I am going to not even talk to them and im going to be as cold as I can to them without coming right out and telling them to get out. If they ask for money Im going to tell them to get out.

If they call....Im immediately hanging up on them as soon as they call.

I cant fiqure out how to protect my dad from those vultures....but if they so much as call and tell me their kid is dying and they need 100 to save his life.... Im hanging up on them....

I fiqured it up yesterday and ive given out 5 fiqures..... Im embarrased to say how much but its a substantial amount of my paycheck... always for the same stories...always with a promise to pay back.

Its over..... Im even thinking of recording a phone message that says ... If you are calling to bum money we aint got none.... anyone else please leave your name and number and a brief message.

Its not so much the money.... but its that I have worked so hard..... and a big chunk of that work was used to support people who are in better health than I am..... younger, stronger..... they just wont get up off their asses and do something to support themselves or their families.

Posted before I was done.......lol

Anyhow... those leeches will come by here for xmas.... Im thinking about just locking up the doors....parking the cars down the street and pretending we are not home......lol

Back your truck up to your house and move to a different trailer park. That way your "relatives" won't be able to find you. Dumb redneck
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

A fool and his money are soon parted.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Back your truck up to your house and move to a different trailer park. That way your "relatives" won't be able to find you. Dumb redneck
    Excellent idea jmac, I'll see if I can get a hitch for my truck on the way home to the park tonight.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Dude, good luck with cutting them off. I have two brothers in law who are older than me and they both borrow money from Mommy! The eldest is almost 60 now. He's a piece of sh##. He borrowed money from my wife and I when she was home having our first baby and I was at work. I just freaked out right then. we were both just out of college so we were just getting our feet under us. (newly married really too) And to top it off he said, "could you just take it off your card and I'll pay you back later". He did pay us back but no interest for the card, who could have guessed that! I cut off all family and I have told my father in law to stop lending their sorry butts any money.

The worst thing about cutting people off is that you know they will keep buying cigarettes and beer etc, and the kids suffer. Don't give them any food either, offer to feed the kids if necessary but don't give ANYTHING to them.