+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fluke 189

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

Fluke 189

Anybody using this meter ? I am considering it for my new tool. I have the 89V and it has served me well. I was just wondering if the 189 would be a good fit to this industry. I do a lot of work on VFD's and soft starters. I know they cost a lot more then most meters and I have seen some places taking them off the shelves. Thanks for all replies. -GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Post Likes
    That meter looks to be discontinued. Replaced my the 280 series..

I use the 28II works well on VFD's and such. No data logging tho..

http://www.fluke.com/fluke/usen/digi....htm?PID=56041
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    OOOPS ! My bad, I meant the Fluke-289, not 189. It is hell to get old.-GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Post Likes
    I have a 289 but I don't use it like I thought I would. It's not a good every-day meter. It actually takes a few seconds to boot up when you turn it on, and even though the screen is very large the actual numbers are very small and low contrast. It's also a lot bigger in real life than it looks in pictures.
    That said, I have very high confidence in its accuracy and durability and I'm always finding new ways to use the logging feature.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in