Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok, there is nothing more annoying than a yappy POS dog. My neighbor behind me has a Standard Poodle that runs in the middle of the back yard and just barks, I have called the police on numerous occasions. she gets any more citations she is either going have to move or get rid of the dog.

Your luck the nice girl didn't shoot the little POS.

BTW, I owned two bird dogs (Black labs) that only bark when you came in the house or entered the yard and they shut the hell up on command. If your dog barks for no reason, screw 'em. It's poor training and P*** Poor owner.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Dude , lighten up. Freaky dog lover !

Maybe corny will learn some manners and civility after this whole episodes plays out. Let's hope so. Thank you, thank you very
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Dog has been barking at folks for years. Most people just talk to her and shut her up or they just keep walking and she stops when she sees that nobody is paying attention to her.... Some folks walk across the street and go down that sidewalk.

Anyhow.... girl spits on dog...me or a family member pets dog and gets girls spit or snot on our hands......

Im not going to stand for that..... sorry

I see her do it again... she probably wont get her teeth knocked out..... but it will be me calling the law....or me getting out the old wrist rocket and busting her in the butt with a piece of gravel.

Law never showed up.... but the street this gal lives on....... Id say if she got home and talked about calling the law most of the household would beat her to death because most of the people in the household probably have outstanding warrants against them.

And... if they do ever show up...... its going to be well mannered and neatly dressed hard working middle aged soft spoken man against poor white trash brat.... so who do you think the law is going to side with ???

Sometimes being a hard working white man has its advantages....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by bmathews View Post
    Ditto. I wouldn't call her a coont no matter what she called me. Of course I did call a few black broads the derogatory term for black folks when they almost hit me backing out of their parking spot, flipped me off, then started chasing me down the road throwing potato chips at me. I was laughing my ass off calling them stupid derogatory term for black folks.
    Potato chips? BBQ by any chance?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Dog has been barking at folks for years. Most people just talk to her and shut her up or they just keep walking and she stops when she sees that nobody is paying attention to her.... Some folks walk across the street and go down that sidewalk.

Anyhow.... girl spits on dog...me or a family member pets dog and gets girls spit or snot on our hands......

Im not going to stand for that..... sorry

I see her do it again... she probably wont get her teeth knocked out..... but it will be me calling the law....or me getting out the old wrist rocket and busting her in the butt with a piece of gravel.

Law never showed up.... but the street this gal lives on....... Id say if she got home and talked about calling the law most of the household would beat her to death because most of the people in the household probably have outstanding warrants against them.

And... if they do ever show up...... its going to be well mannered and neatly dressed hard working middle aged soft spoken man against poor white trash brat.... so who do you think the law is going to side with ???

Sometimes being a hard working white man has its advantages....
    Don't count on that hard working white man working, times change. I've noticed where I live, I'm a clean cut white dude, very conservative area. Nice to cops, don't speed. But the few times I get pulled over, I get treated like a piece of crap like the rest of them.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Corny, I thought you were a Liberal, yet you call yourself a hard working white man...this makes no sense.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12