Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Waiting on the popo.... maybe

Should be waitin... on the da popo.... but Im not going back up to change the title.

So anyhow.... Im in the kitchen fixing some soup and the dog is outside yakking.... dog always yaks when people go down the sidewalk...she is fenced in.....a pomerainian... Ive apologized to about everyone who ever walked by for the dog....and most are understandable...

But I go out the door today and she is barking at some gal and some boy..... before they notice me the girl spits on our dog.....

I was pissed and I said to her..... Dont effing spit on my dog you effing c**t. She starts on how the dog barks all the time and I tell her to go across the street and the dog wont bark...... she then tells me that nobody can tell her where to walk and she will spit on the dog if she wants..... I then told her that if I saw her spit on the dog again.....Id knock her gd teeth out.

She then threatened to call the law and I told her to call them.....and then called her a effing c word again.....

I may have messed up.... she is a high school kid...maybe.... but she is definitely under 21.

Dont think Ill end up in jail or anything cause Im going to lie like a dog......and of course being a middle aged upstanding citizen who frequently talks to the police who come by here and block the hill next to the house when it rains.....Im sure they will take my side of the story. The dog yaks at those cops too.... they know that if you stop and talk to her she will shut up....

Her boyfriend or whatever the guy she was with was....never said a word....lol

What a way to start off the holiday season....

Been about a half hour by the way..... I was waiting on the cops in the kitchen but have decided to just go about my business as if nothing happened....lol

Better delete HVAC TALK from my favorites and clean my cache..... just in case those nazis want to look at my computer.....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Should be waitin... on the da popo.... but Im not going back up to change the title.

So anyhow.... Im in the kitchen fixing some soup and the dog is outside yakking.... dog always yaks when people go down the sidewalk...she is fenced in.....a pomerainian... Ive apologized to about everyone who ever walked by for the dog....and most are understandable...

But I go out the door today and she is barking at some gal and some boy..... before they notice me the girl spits on our dog.....

I was pissed and I said to her..... Dont effing spit on my dog you effing c**t. She starts on how the dog barks all the time and I tell her to go across the street and the dog wont bark...... she then tells me that nobody can tell her where to walk and she will spit on the dog if she wants..... I then told her that if I saw her spit on the dog again.....Id knock her gd teeth out.

She then threatened to call the law and I told her to call them.....and then called her a effing c word again.....

I may have messed up.... she is a high school kid...maybe.... but she is definitely under 21.

Dont think Ill end up in jail or anything cause Im going to lie like a dog......and of course being a middle aged upstanding citizen who frequently talks to the police who come by here and block the hill next to the house when it rains.....Im sure they will take my side of the story. The dog yaks at those cops too.... they know that if you stop and talk to her she will shut up....

Her boyfriend or whatever the guy she was with was....never said a word....lol

What a way to start off the holiday season....

Been about a half hour by the way..... I was waiting on the cops in the kitchen but have decided to just go about my business as if nothing happened....lol

Better delete HVAC TALK from my favorites and clean my cache..... just in case those nazis want to look at my computer.....lol

I would barricade my doors now. If they show up, just refuse to come out or talk to them, wait until they give up and go away.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I thought this was a thread about constipation.

You're fine, I call the degeneates around my area worse than that. I had a little moment recently where I went off on some kids screwing around with my cargo trailer. Said a few niceties I wish I could have taken back. Oh well the dumbasses are from the south pacific islands and quite dense.

My dog acts the same, fing pisses me off, but if someone spit in him I would be pissed too. Last year a guy let his dog crap on my kids sled hill, lets just say he forgot his scooper and used his hand to pick it up lol. A little off topic but it was funny.

Well corny with all due respect I wouldn't want you as a neighbor. That was completely un-called for. She didn't throw a rock at your dog or hurt the mut in anyway.

You weren't raised properly that is for sure and you have no Southern upbringing at all. I sure wouldn't be posting this on any forum and bragging about it. I am shall we say disappointed in you to talk like that to a teenage girl. That is all I have to say about it. You have to live with yourself. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

If Anybody called my daughter those naughty words, they would be wearing their a$$ for a hat. I hate stupid yappy dogs btw.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

He hasn't responded...maybe he's doin' the perp walk already...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Corny may have met his match with the teenage girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH6mUZ8q3wM

We should take up a canteen fund for him, jail food sux.

Stupid Cee U Next Tuesday, and her pussy boyfriend.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I probably wouldn't have started off with a C-bomb, but it sounds like the little brat needs to learn some respect for people's property.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    I probably wouldn't have started off with a C-bomb, but it sounds like the little brat needs to learn some respect for people's property.
    Ditto. I wouldn't call her a coont no matter what she called me. Of course I did call a few black broads the derogatory term for black folks when they almost hit me backing out of their parking spot, flipped me off, then started chasing me down the road throwing potato chips at me. I was laughing my ass off calling them stupid derogatory term for black folks.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast