Should be waitin... on the da popo.... but Im not going back up to change the title.

So anyhow.... Im in the kitchen fixing some soup and the dog is outside yakking.... dog always yaks when people go down the sidewalk...she is fenced in.....a pomerainian... Ive apologized to about everyone who ever walked by for the dog....and most are understandable...

But I go out the door today and she is barking at some gal and some boy..... before they notice me the girl spits on our dog.....

I was pissed and I said to her..... Dont effing spit on my dog you effing c**t. She starts on how the dog barks all the time and I tell her to go across the street and the dog wont bark...... she then tells me that nobody can tell her where to walk and she will spit on the dog if she wants..... I then told her that if I saw her spit on the dog again.....Id knock her gd teeth out.

She then threatened to call the law and I told her to call them.....and then called her a effing c word again.....

I may have messed up.... she is a high school kid...maybe.... but she is definitely under 21.

Dont think Ill end up in jail or anything cause Im going to lie like a dog......and of course being a middle aged upstanding citizen who frequently talks to the police who come by here and block the hill next to the house when it rains.....Im sure they will take my side of the story. The dog yaks at those cops too.... they know that if you stop and talk to her she will shut up....

Her boyfriend or whatever the guy she was with was....never said a word....lol

What a way to start off the holiday season....

Been about a half hour by the way..... I was waiting on the cops in the kitchen but have decided to just go about my business as if nothing happened....lol

Better delete HVAC TALK from my favorites and clean my cache..... just in case those nazis want to look at my computer.....lol