Thread: Who am I?

Who am I?

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I'm guessing this is a rhetorical question? Although the ending is quite a surprise!

lets see.... Hitler was born with the surname hitler.....so that was a lie.... his father didnt abandon him....so that was a lie....his family was always roman catholic and never jewish.....so that was a lie....... he didnt idolize his father....so that was a lie.....

everything else in the video pretty much could be a comparison to about any US politician either dem or republican.

I guess its ok when people think you are stupid and lie to you like the above video. And I guess when you fiqure out that someone lied to you but that they are doing it to promote the same agenda as you have.... its ok.

What I want to know is why nobody ever attacks Obama on his record ???

Its always some stupid crap like this or the birth certificate...

I mean....look at the economy...look at the current state of affairs in the US..... and yet....this tripe is what is trotted out....

Americans..... the worlds D students... and thats the cold hard truth.....

We are going to reap what we have sown....and that is truly scary....
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Hitlers surname was Heidler. His father abandonded him emotionaly, as they were both bull headed. I'm not aware of his religious affiliation, and you are correct about him not idolizing his father.

What I want to know is why nobody ever attacks Obama on his record ???
    What record? Fact is no one seems to care about performance. If he was a pro ball player he'd have been cut from the team. Pro ball is more important. Prior to the first election people spoke of his inexperience. Spent the next 4 years campaigning and thru in a health care tax, and eliminated the need for congress. Ehhh, They didn't work anyway. Doesn't matter to people who live with blinders on. I'll just continue paying for his golf game.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Hitlers surname was Heidler. His father abandonded him emotionaly, as they were both bull headed. I'm not aware of his religious affiliation, and you are correct about him not idolizing his father.

What record? Fact is no one seems to care about performance. If he was a pro ball player he'd have been cut from the team. Pro ball is more important. Prior to the first election people spoke of his inexperience. Spent the next 4 years campaigning and thru in a health care tax, and eliminated the need for congress. Ehhh, They didn't work anyway. Doesn't matter to people who live with blinders on. I'll just continue paying for his golf game.
    Nope, Hitler.... dolph baby...was born Hitler.... his daddy was hatched Shicklegruber and was raised after his momma and daddy died by the Heidlers.... Hitlers daddy took on the name of Hitler as an adult.

Sooo... when they recorded the little terrors birth it was recorded as Hitler.... abandoned him emotionally.......lol

Ok....

Religious affiliation.... Lot of folks try to peg Hitler as having jewish roots for some reason.... this video trys to do that by saying he was born into one religion and took on another..... but he was born, raised and died a catholic..... though most likely not a practicing catholic.....

Obama was born to two athiests.....and I dont know what he turned to later in life.... looks like he didnt practice any kind religion till he was an adult and joined jerimiah wrights church....and of course we know why he joined it.....

I dont think Wrights church is any kind of mainstream christian church anyway..... probably one of those "Jesus was a black african and whitey is the devil" churches. Both of which may or may not be true..... guess it depends on how you look at it.

>

>: )

Thats what that > and smiley in my above post should be....