+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SIT 820 Nova mV Gas Valves -- Models?

Post Likes

SIT 820 Nova mV Gas Valves -- Models?

Good morning,

Can someone point me to reference material that will show/describe/list the differences between different SIT 820 Nova mV series gas valves?

For example, there are 0.820.633, 0.820.634, 0.820.652, and so on. I've not found anything that explains the differences. I've checked the manufacturer's website and only found general information on the series.

Thanks,
    Jason

Post Likes
    I've tried to find out this also. No-one will tell use the specs of the different models. Best bet is to make your own cross reference chart. Majestic and Napoleon and Regency use the same valves in some of their models.

Post Likes
    SIT publishes this info on a valve spec sheet. It denotes various dropout rates at specific milliamp draws. Contact SIT Controls USA

4. Likes Nevins liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thanks, I will check that out.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    SIT publishes this info on a valve spec sheet. It denotes various dropout rates at specific milliamp draws. Contact SIT Controls USA
    I tried, but I didn't have good contact info. I couldn't ever get a call or email back from anyone I tried. I did a lot of googling and finally found a guide that gave all the specifications for each model of a series.

Post Likes
    hook up the specs lakee911, I tried to get more info as well but came up short I have however got some info from a dexen gas valve company they were pretty cool about emailing info, just trying to compile as much info on gas valve trouble shooting as possible. Have a cool one.

8. Likes Nevins liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Found a document that gives some specs. PM me if you would like me to email you.

10. Likes Nevins liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in