New Evidence on the Deliberate Attack on the USS Liberty

Shortly after the attack on the Liberty in the 67 War shocking news started coming out about Israel's deliberate attack on the ship and why the Navy didn't engage the attacking Israeli gun boats and jet fighters given by the US to Israel.

I had heard about LBJ given a direct order to turn back the jets going to the aid of the ship and saving American lives and property. A lot more to the story and here it is in a video. Check it out, shocking, unbelievable and a conspiracy believers dream. I definitely believe it. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

What's your point, Glenn? Sounds to me like the US and Israeli governments colluded on this attack to con both the world and American people something that wasn't true. Don't see how that's totally Israel's fault.

And I don't see how or why we should turn our backs on Israel. If you ask me, Muslims have killed way more innocent people than they have.
    WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    What's your point, Glenn? Sounds to me like the US and Israeli governments colluded on this attack to con both the world and American people something that wasn't true. Don't see how that's totally Israel's fault.

And I don't see how or why we should turn our backs on Israel. If you ask me, Muslims have killed way more innocent people than they have.
    IMO, the issue is not whether Israel is right or wrong... the issue is for ALL citizens of ALL countries to realize ALL polecats do what is highlited above... and as a result limit their power.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post

Never said it was totally Israel's fault. I was blaming a traitor in our WH for treason and let you all draw your own conclusions about Israel's role here. My point is that we are their friends but not vice a verse.

I think we need to get Israel to make real peace and if that means giving up a small piece of land as a token jester. Land which they took with our aid then so be it.

That might cool things down and then maybe with luck we can get some peace over there and stop spending billions of dollars which we are borrowing from Red China to fund their program. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Glenn, those people don't want just a little more land - they want it all! They don't want Jews anywhere close to them, in fact they wanna drive those nasty Jews into the sea. So, you can blame Israel all you want on the unrest in the Middle East but the fact is all those nasty, smelly, disgusting ragheads over there are the real instigators.

As far as a traitor in the WH, probably true but Israel probably saw it as them cooperating w/an ally and a way to get that ally more involved in the Six Day War
    WHY?

One thing we have not considered:

What about all the things which happen we do NOT hear about? Example:

Back around 2005-6 (memory may be wrong on the dates), N Korea tried to sneak nuclear missiles into a little knows outpost town in NW Syria. I read about the Israelies blowing it up... then the next day that news story was gone and no amount of googling would find it. Then a year or so later, the news came out that this happened a while back (sketchy details).
    And how many Navy Seal missions NEVER are reported? Hint: almost ALL of them.

My point is: Just because a few stories are headlines... does not mean that is the whole story. And we know when we form an opinion based on only part of the story... we end up making a fool of ourselves.

IMO we need to step back, do some serious googling, and form an opinion based on the larger picture. Otherwise, we become the suckers of the media and the polecats.

God gave us a brain... we really need to use it for a change.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

N korea was helping syria built a nuclear plant that the Israelis destroyed.... but I dont know of N Korea ever exporting nuclear missles...lol...as they probably dont have a handfull...if that... of nuclear weapons themselves. they didnt test their first nuclear device till like 2005 or 2006..

But anyhow.... N Korea does sell rockets and such to the syrians... and for some reason nobody does a damn thing to stop it.

I cant understand for the life of me why the world even lets N Korea exist.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN