Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice collection. Check Ebay for some idea of value. Sell on Ebay. Honeywell people might scoop them up.
    Any takers here.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

I'm headed to Nashville tomorrow to trade a guitar amp so I'm gonna head by the Antique Archeology place and see what they say or maybe if they can appraise them. I just don't go into Nashville that often so I figure why not. Thanks for the replies.

I'm not sure how much the round Honeywell ones would be worth. I replace those maybe two to four times a month.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    The one above the one wrapped in newspaper looks like a Barbar Coleman stat that a bunch of the churches I work on use for chilled/boil water systems they are for operating proportional valves. Do they have 3 wires (red, blue, and yellow)? If so they are very expensive controllers and still in use today. TP8101 is the single action one, I think the dual one like in your pic is a TP8102
    See if you can find a model # on those ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    See if you can find a model # on those ones.
    The box the one above the one wrapped on newspaper says TA-151-0-3 The manual with it appears to be at least from the 50-60s but can't find a for sure date.

I think I have 3 barber Colman ones that same size, including the newspaper wrapped one.

Few good ones,, but in Ny (real Buildings 20 fl and Up) buildings Every Basement will Have Box similar,,
    except for a few, I honestly would like one and use it as a case For a rasberry Pie,, Audrino.

The ones with clocks im sure a interior desighner would like,,, customer might be /retro

Would anyone on here be interested in buying the lot of these? If so PM me with an offer and we'll go from there, I'd prefer not to deal with ebay.

I did go to the American Pickers store but never went inside because I met Mike out in a little side street about to get on his motorcycle and talked to him for a second and it wasn't anything he was looking to buy. All the stuff in that store were big sort of restored signs and stuff.

I'd be interested in discussing what you have -- you can email me at Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 12-18-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Emailed.

I know this is a year old thread, but I'm trying to understand how my T861a thermostat is supposed to work. I see you had one mounted on the wall and I thought I saw the box for it in your pictures...I'd much appreciate if you have some time and have the instructions around that you could photo for me please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12