Post Likes

Automated Logic Controller - I/O Expander - BACview2

Hello,

I am selling Automated Logic I/O Controller - Communications Master BMS controller, an I/O 8168-R Point Expander, and a BACview2 display

All of the items were used on a Mammoth RTU and are in good, working condition. They were replaced during a BMS upgrade.

$300 for the 3 pieces.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

I have another setup with the same parts available if you are looking for more than one. I also have an extra I/O expander available.

Thanks!

Post Likes

I/o 8168r

Looking at the Bayview items you have would be interested in buying them as spares for some eqipment i take care of. Please call me at 918-652-5265 Thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by emh181 View Post
    Hello,

I am selling Automated Logic I/O Controller - Communications Master BMS controller, an I/O 8168-R Point Expander, and a BACview2 display

All of the items were used on a Mammoth RTU and are in good, working condition. They were replaced during a BMS upgrade.

$300 for the 3 pieces.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

I have another setup with the same parts available if you are looking for more than one. I also have an extra I/O expander available.

Thanks!
    HI are the Automated Logic I/O Logic Controller, Communication Master BMS controller, and I/O 8168-R Point Expander, and BACview 2 display still for sale? I will buy all of them if they are still available. My name is Ralph Freeman and I'm an HVAC tech for United Airlines in Phoenix. Please call me at 317-242-9271. Thanks!