Looking for used Glycol

Hello,

I am new to the site. I am trying to find sources of glycol for a recycling facility in central Indiana. I am interested in any quantities of Ethylene or Propylene. The facility can process up to 5,000 gallons of material a day. If you are doing a system clean out, before dumping it, let me know and I can pump it or bring totes. Feel free to Send a PM or shoot an email over to kyle13_6@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Kyle

I forgot to mention that we will cover transportation cost and if there is enough volume and/or the concentration of glycol is high enough, we will pay for you for it!

what happens to this used glycol?
    ~~
    Nest is poo...

My partner has a recycling facility in Indianapolis. He is different from other recyclers because of the quality he is able to produce. He mainly sells to the auto and heavy machinery industries.

His operation and facility are top notch. I come from the pharmaceutical industry and his space and equipment is kept the same way pharma manufacturers keep theirs.

Thanks for that question!

thanks for the info. i never knew that glycol could be recycled.
    ~~
    Nest is poo...

Oh yes, it absolutely can be. We can take the run off from an airport that is low % glycol from deicing fluid and take that back to levels far exceeding what the FDA requires. We don't supply to the Pharma/cosmetics industry though, just auto stuff at this point.