Testo 417 For Sale

I'm not sure if this is legal here or not, Moderator please forgive me and move this to the proper location.

I have a Testo 417 Large Vane Anemometer I'm considering to sell. I purchased it new from TTT maybe 2 years back, and have literately taken it out the case 2-3 time here at my house. It is in brand new condition as I never used it on a job and kept it in my closet in the house. TTT has them now for $466. I'd like to get $400 for it if possible, if interested please send me a PM Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by A/C-SuperCool View Post
    I'm not sure if this is legal here or not, Moderator please forgive me and move this to the proper location.

I have a Testo 417 Large Vane Anemometer I'm considering to sell. I purchased it new from TTT maybe 2 years back, and have literately taken it out the case 2-3 time here at my house. It is in brand new condition as I never used it on a job and kept it in my closet in the house. TTT has them now for $466. I'd like to get $400 for it if possible, if interested please send me a PM Thanks...
    Or Best Offer...

Moved to Junk Yard forum. This is where you can post things you have for sale.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

very good, thank you...