Confused water / air radiators for Air handling units

I am the owner for HVAC services ,i have 12 water to air coils i need to know the capacity for each one to convert these coils into air handlers can you please help in an law or formula

What are the specs?

Moved to Tech to Tech Commercial forum.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

the thing is i have just the material (the coils) there are no spec's i can obtain the pipes size the area and other physical dimensions only

do they have a model number?

No just i have 2 coils with capacity of 60,1 and 16,6 KW and one other has the exchange surface 62,4 Sq.meters

Quote Originally Posted by thair phatohe View Post
    No just i have 2 coils with capacity of 60,1 and 16,6 KW and one other has the exchange surface 62,4 Sq.meters
    i guess i don't understand. hopefuly someone else can help better than i can. what is the 6 kw? 2 coils with the capacity of 60 what? no manufacturer name or model number is on these anywhere? are these coils supplied by the customer? maybe a supply house can help you.

The coils capacity is going to vary,inlet water temperature, water and air flow are variables affecting it, you best bet is to contact the manufacturer and ask for the capacity specs.

the standard formula is BTU=500XGPMX delta T, but thats not going to help you a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by snupytcb View Post
    i guess i don't understand. hopefuly someone else can help better than i can. what is the 6 kw? 2 coils with the capacity of 60 what? no manufacturer name or model number is on these anywhere? are these coils supplied by the customer? maybe a supply house can help you.
    one coils is rated at 200K BTU's and the other at 55K BTU's

Best bet in this scenario is to measure the number of rows, tube size, face area and fin density (count the number of fins in 10cm). Then give that information along with the flow and return temps as well as entering air conditions to your air handling vendor and ask him to estimate the performance based on a similar coil tha he currently manufactures and derate what he gives you by 5-10% to account for degraded condition of existing equipment.