Enviro EF4 Freestanding pellet stove help/advice

Doing a clean and inspect on a EF4, customer complaint was the system wasn't starting up, went thru all the switches hi, lo, temp sensor,

fans exhaust, convection, auger, ignitor etc... when I tested the start up switch it failed, when I test the dial a heat got weird readings didn't

have a back up meter but got OL on meter then would get a super high resistance then OL again, so tested it again and it tested fine on 3

separate occasions after. So started system up nothing, jumped out start up switch nothing jump out phase controller then everything came

on and cycled for about 30 minutes then went down. If you guys could help out would appreciate it, my questions are on these timers, phase

control module, and start up modules they are like normal Time delays/relays as far as testing coil, voltage in, voltage out?

Have you guys ran into this system before and had similar issues? I love working on pellet stoves pretty cool systems to tech out but his one

gots my number, have been going line by line on the schematic and tested all loads and back at square one with these auger/phase control

/start up module. Any info would greatly appreciate it.

Determine what is not working on start up, and replace appropriate module. I'm not sure how to test the modules with a meter, you would need a wiring diagram of the module and test it with live voltage to open relays/provide proper current draw. What I do when troubleshooting these systems, Is put a meter on each component and check for hot and neutral going to each component. If you are getting like ~20 volts on the neutral it is a module.

Appreciate the advice thanks DV, Didn't get a chance to put line to the modules, its been pretty hectic the last couple days. Planning on getting to it Saturday though. Spoke with

The customer today, as well as the parts place and got kinda mixed signals. The start switch failed, the phase control module failed, and the Dial heat is OL now so called to get prices,

when I gave the parts guy the list he had all the pertaining infomation but didn't not have the phase control module down in the system??? was kinda perplexed, the control was on the

schematic and nonmenclature but this guy didn't see find it in his parts list?? So just gave the customer a call to give us further time to tech it.