IíM [not] GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY

Taqiyya Taqiyya Taqiyya

Obamaís famous last words. Taqiyya is what it is known as to Muslims. Look it up, Taqiyya.

Like all Communist dictators in prior history before him, Obama continues to follow the same course of action, disarm the populace.

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/20...s-2451190.html

Be sure and watch the video at the end of the article.
    Iffin mi speekin aint English enuff four yuh, plueez exkuse mi bacwoods tawk.

Yep, he is gonna grab them guns.....and sadly there isnt anything people can do about it.....

The American Twinkie lifestyle has rendered americans down to soft lazy creatures....who would rather sit on the couch and complain that get up off their rear ends.......and try and save their rights.

Sell em now so you can at least get paid for them....

Send me a list of what you got and I will email what is to me a reasonable offer..... it aint gonna be a lot... but then I am taking a risk buying them from you cause when the government comes to take them from me.....they aint gonna offer me anything.

No junk either..... it better be name brand......and by name brand I mean a company that has been producing quality weapons for a 100 years at least. Unless of course its a military weapon..... but even then....no cheap imitations...

Better off selling them to me for some pocket money that those government goons kicking your door down and not giving you anything but a hard time.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

what guns do you speak of??? I sold all of my guns last month before the election.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Nobody is going to take guns away. It's like the libs getting all worked up about abortions. It isn't going to change. There are too many obstacles in their way to remove them, such as people with guns. Watch out making offers to purchase guns on here I'm sure there are some federal laws to follow in regards to purchasing and shipping guns. My dad's best friend just sent him a gun and he did it through a registered gun dealer.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Don't worry. Who Needs a Gun when you have a Communistic Government. "Big O" is going to take care of us all.

What about those of us who are knowledgeable (and capable)... Are some of us going to be put in jail because of our potentially dangerous knowledge?

When you try to disarm this Country, better be ready for big problems.
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    Don't worry. Who Needs a Gun when you have a Communistic Government. "Big O" is going to take care of us all.

What about those of us who are knowledgeable (and capable)... Are some of us going to be put in jail because of our potentially dangerous knowledge?

When you try to disarm this Country, better be ready for big problems.

Do you really think so?

There are some who may resist, but I think that a large majority of people would just roll over, hand over and follow along, bleating peacefully.

When you losers are standing there in your living rooms while the government goons are carrying out your guns you will wish you would have sold them to me for 10 cents on the dollar.... which is a helluva offer considering Obama isnt going to give you a dang thing.

He is gonna take them.... you gotta about 2.5 to 3 years......

Now....sell them to me......or give them to the foundry.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Found a few good buys locally. Idiots buying firearms they never intend to use. Money gets tight and they sell them for peanuts. Just have to be lucky enough to catch them before they make it into the pawn shops. Frightened by all the Obama is going to take your guns hype.

What I find odd, is black rifles selling for less than hunting rifles. A local gunshop has them advertised for under $600. I get sticker shock when I see the prices on new Rem. 700's.

I'm in the market for another 25-06 bolt rifle. Let me know what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    The cons. have been beating this dead carcass since the Carter years. You'd think their arms would have given out by now. During the Clinton era I lost track on how many firearms I picked up for a song. Good Times

They can have my guns. But hey Jack , it's bullets first.