+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $18,000 dollar injury from a service call. Suing homeonwers insurance co,

Post Likes
    Holy shiite......That's damn near criminal to leave beasts like that out when service people are there. I'd have shot it.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Post Likes
    Rich, who do you think OWNS the insurance companies? The guys with J.D. after their names...

Post Likes
    That sucks man hope you ok. You should make them put the dogs to sleep that can happen to someone else.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    ........................... I carry health insurance but they won't pay because its the liability of the home owners. ..........................
    That makes no sense to me. Your insurance company should cover all your medical expenses, subject to the policy limits, and then subrogate by suing the dog owners and their insurance company to recoup their losses.....

Post Likes
    Thats why I make homeowners pit their pets up before I go in. I got my pants ripped by a old half blind dog. Luckily he didnt get my skin. The homeowner gave me $20 for em. I just wont chance it anymore.
    Hope all this works out for ya. Looks bad.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in