7 year HVAC service tech here. I was injured on the job 3 years ago (herniated disc in my neck - c6/c7). Question is, I have such experience in HVAC; 7+years, Tech School graduate, Contractors license - That I'm looking to advance my education so I can stay in an HVAC related career, and need advice on going back to college to further my education so I can work a job in the industry that isn't as physically demanding. I heard somewhere if i get an AS radiology degree/certificate (X-Ray tech), that I might have skills to be a physical plant manager? Or something along those lines. Anyway, I like HVAC and have so much invested to it, that at 31 years of age, I'd like to add to my education to advance in HVAC, rather than start over from scratch... Any thoughts?