? for the oil guys

Any of you certified through NORA? (National Oilheat Research Alliance) If so, how does one go about getting certified? The NORA website directs you to associations that are NORA Training certified, but none of them on NORA'S website are currently offering training. To get the Bronze level you need 80 hours of classroom and lab training. Then you can build to Silver and eventually Gold with experience and continued training. I know they were being funded by a portion of the taxes on fuel oil and that funding ran out in 2010, so maybe they don't really exist any more? Anybody know? Any info is greatly appreciated.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

might want to check in w/ Alan Mercido over to oiltechtalk

or George Lattimer firedragonent net
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Thanks dandy! I will do that. Now that you mention it, I believe I am a forum member at oiltechtalk. Don't visit the site often enough, I guess.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii