Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

What are they so scared of?

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Next they will be opening our mail and taping it back shut...but with an official looking sticker.

The polizei state is a afraid of everyone, the reason is obvious.

The fact is, once goverment confiscates more than 50% of ones income, the population is ripe for revolt, and they know it.

Only a criminal goverment spies on its population.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    The polizei state is a afraid of everyone, the reason is obvious.

The fact is, once goverment confiscates more than 50% of ones income, the population is ripe for revolt, and they know it.

Only a criminal goverment spies on its population.

Roy
    And we leave them all in office because we have been conditioned to only blame the other half.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    And we leave them all in office because we have been conditioned to only blame the other half.
    Presidents are a vessel for policy...groomed puppets of a shadow government that writes the policy....people like George Soros.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Presidents are a vessel for policy...groomed puppets of a shadow government that writes the policy....people like George Soros.
    Hey Cool... why are you upsetting the holidays with truths the public does not want to hear... LOL

Classic example of what one does not know WILL hurt them.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

My point was that in four years, if the GOP retakes the office, the same comment will be made about their shadow government. As long as we are divided on party lines we are doomed. We operate at half strength while they operate at full capacity.

Its not that we are ignorant people, we are gullible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    My point was that in four years, if the GOP retakes the office, the same comment will be made about their shadow government. As long as we are divided on party lines we are doomed. We operate at half strength while they operate at full capacity.

Its not that we are ignorant people, we are gullible people.
    I can agree with this... I would add we are too lazy to research and see what REALLY is going on behind the hype and lies.

How about this Brian: How about lets rally BOTH sides around the Constitution? After all, the idea of the founding fathers was a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD for everyone with no special deals (in other words: freedom from oppressive government). Who could be against that?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

The concept of freedom this country is founded upon, is freedom from oppressive government. And more than one of the signers of the founding documents said all we have to do to loose that freedom (and by default become similar to oppressive governments) is to do nothing (read that not ride herd on polecats).

The loss of freedom is like a frog in a pot of water on the stove... the heat rises slowly and the frog just sits there... and dies.

LITTLE things have to be stopped... or freedom will die. Take a look at where this country was in the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's... every decade govt has taken away more freedoms... and we do nothing.

How much do they take before it is too much... or do we just lay down and become an oppressed people like China or Russia?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

One would think that the Constitution would be a great way to rally everyone together ga, but it wont fly with many folks that make under 30k a year and that vote for entitlements. Many of which have never read the Bill of Rights or the Constitution as a whole and probably are functionally illiterate to begin with.

These are now the folks that out number us and until the GOP finds a way to cater to these folks, IMO we will never see another Republican president in office.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

One would think that the Constitution would be a great way to rally everyone together ga, but it wont fly with many folks that make under 30k a year and that vote for entitlements. Many of which have never read the Bill of Rights or the Constitution as a whole and probably are functionally illiterate to begin with.

These are now the folks that out number us and until the GOP finds a way to cater to these folks, IMO we will never see another Republican president in office.
    Yes, Looks like whip got something right for a change.

The GORP died this year....... Kaput, finished, stick a fork in them they are done.

They are now trying to make amends by kicking Chris Christie to the curb and placing Marco Rubio on a pedestal so that they can appeal to the masses of poor and working poor hispanics....

But it isnt going to work..... The GORP.... or whatever replaces the GORP is actually going to have to start throwing some of those freebies that they accuse the dems of tossing out there.

Then what ??? Its going to be the dems vs the GORP replacements both giving away the farm.....and there isnt going to be nothing left after a few years of that.

GORP replacement can promise the freebies and then just not go thru after they elected...... that will last for one cycle or so and then they are finished just like the GORP.

Looks like its a win win situation for the folks with their hands out and a lose lose situation for those of us who work our tails but are considered no more than registered tax paying machines to the government and pols.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Well Corny, you're getting what you wanted. Might be difficult getting all that egg off your face in the future.
    -- Confucius

Well Corny, you're getting what you wanted. Might be difficult getting all that egg off your face in the future.
    Agreed cool. And for corny's benefit I say we tar and feather that traitor Chris Christe and give him a 1 hour head start managed game reserve and we will have a good old coon hunt but instead if having the dogs tree a coon they will chasing Cristie like in a fox hunt. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast