+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Service Vehicle Wraps

Post Likes

Service Vehicle Wraps

We just bought a new service vehicle. Our business is really young, just started this spring. That would be my lack of being on this site...been busy with the new business. I was wondering if I could get some ideas on what works well for vehicle advertising. I'm in Missouri. Any good bullet statements? Or quick advertisement that has worked well for you on a van or truck? There are a lot of larger companies and I'm a small fish going up against the big boys.

Post Likes
    When just starting out and not having a big enough referral base, you need to put something on your truck along the lines of company name, TN and a few bullet points over the main services you'd provide for your target market. Keep it reasonably simple. That way, when you go to the mall/gas station/wherever, they can just snap a pic of your truck and call you later for a quote. Once you have enough referrals to keep you busy throughout the year, you can take the wraps off.

Bonus tip: Keep the truck clean, especially if you do resi work primarily.

Post Likes
    Keep it clean, big and simple. I think wraps are hard to read, expensive and a waste of money.

You can see my trucks over a block away and know they are mine. I can't tell you how many times I have heard, "I see your trucks everywhere"

Post Likes
    Thank you! I understand that and I'll try to keep it clean. We will live in an area with a lot of dirt roads, so I better get a discount at the local car wash! Appreciate the advise. I'll post some pics after the truck is logo'd up!

Moonrunner, Thanks!

Post Likes
    Thank you! I'll post a picture.

Post Likes
    this group www.par-group.com bought an HVAC group and designed this style for service
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    Maxster,

Not enough contrast for me. You can't see that 100' away and tell who it is.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Maxster,

Not enough contrast for me. You can't see that 100' away and tell who it is.
    Or what they do.. Travel agency?

Post Likes
    white van would of worked...if a company has a good or bad RAP the truck is a symbol of that company.thes guys redesign the trucks every year with 200 plus rollin' around.been major players in the metro area here for 80 yrs...web site on the roof is a first if you don't do ladders.simple white with company name and minimal emblems seems to be nice like TRANE even JCI.i worked for a company out of Jersey the entire truck was MILARED except the roof..kind of a Soprano type operation....
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    Reflective name n phone number so it's highlighted at night when hit with head lights.

Post Likes
    I agree, Maxter's is hard to see and needs more contrast. I'll make sure I post a picture. I appreciate all that you guys say. As a young business, we need all the advise we can get.

Don't worry, I'll post it. And thank you!

Post Likes
    Bring it back to the sign guy and have him out-line it with white.
    Always here

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in