+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Testo 320 overview video

Post Likes

Testo 320 overview video

Finally had a chance to do the first video for the Testo 320. It does a lot more than I wanted to show in a single video, so more to follow.

http://youtu.be/uD8Y6Aebtks

Thanks

Jim
    JLB,

Post Likes
    Thanks Jim. I had to send my 320 back to testo for repairs already. It said it had something wrong with the O2 sensor. I noticed mine didnt have some of the same readings yours did. I didnt have the gross stack temp. I also think it didnt have the extra port for taking both pressures. Hopefully testo can update it for me.

Post Likes
    Patrick,
    Stack temperature is the "gross" stack temp. Net stack is calculated by the analyzer for the efficiency calculation. In order to get the net stack, you must have an accurate gross stack temperature and a combustion air temperature. If you are not using the accessory probe, what ever temperature the analyzer measures as ambient or measured during warm up is used as the combustion air temperature.

The extra port was added in a quick revision of the instrument from Testo. All of the new ones we have now have the differential port. I talked to Testo yesterday, and they is waiting for the parts to arrive from Germany to upgrade any existing analyzers for customers that want that feature. I have no idea what the process will be. The most current firmware is available at the Testo download center. That might be why yours and mine looked a little different.

Jim
    JLB,

Post Likes
    I talked to them today, the lady I spoke with said they were going to replace the analyzer so hopefully it will have the newest fermware and 2nd pressure port.

I dont have the acessory probe yet but will order one soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in