Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If the Hispanic vote is the marker, aside from the immigration issue, on the surface it would appear that they would lean toward the RIGHT: generally hard working people, mostly Catholic, family oriented. The GOP will have to change their stance on some issues (gay marriage, abortion, immigration), but they're not doomed. If Obama doesn't get people back to work in the next 4, Repubs will be back in '16. It's time for him to deliver. Although I repectfully disagree with most of his policies, I hope he's successful.

Quote Originally Posted by jaypslugger View Post
    Although I repectfully disagree with most of his policies, I hope he's successful.
    Too bad half of our Senate and Congress work their hardest to make him NOT successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Too bad half of our Senate and Congress work their hardest to make him NOT successful.
    Let's play your game Brian...give me specific examples of Obama's plans to improve the quality of life in the USA that either the House or Senate has blocked?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Let's play your game Brian...give me specific examples of Obama's plans to improve the quality of life in the USA that either the House or Senate has blocked?
    '
    The GOP said themselves that their biggest effort is to make him unelectable.

Way to play!!!! No answer as usual....just as I suspected.

Way to play!!!! No answer as usual....just as I suspected.
    As long as people believe that their party is sacred and the other party is evil there is no getting through to them and this country is screwed.

BTW You and your ilk never answered my simple question on the other thread. Guess its ok of over there.

Still no answer......

And yes you were answered, you just didn't like what you read.

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    We are going to be so much better off with our new insurance program and the wealthy paying more
    National Health Care will be the straw that broke the camels back man. We are fast approaching a debt crisis like Europe but we are going to splatttt much more dramatically. Then you will scream when you get looted and maybe robbed directly. Hide and watch.

Still no answer......

And yes you were answered, you just didn't like what you read.
    Funny how when the left is pushed for an intelligent, coherent answer, that's when they get shy.? ! Nothing to say, huh? Wonder why....LMAO alot
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

The wealthy paying more ain't gonna help you a bit. Where in the world did you get your education??????
    Or maybe I should say when? The dems have so successfully dumbed down the population via their bretheren in academia, that the average graduate now can barely SPELL U.S.A., much less know anything about it.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Still no answer......
    What exactly are you asking me for - the names of all the Bills that have been stalled by the GOP since Obama took office? If I did that you would just say they were all stalled for good reason. If I asked why a budget hasn’t been passed in the last three years you would just blame it on Obama.

Sometimes I wish I was a simplistic partisan because politics would be so much easier to understand. Kinda like watching Fox News. They give you the news and then tell you how to view it at the same time. No brain required...but smoking hot chicks to look at.

And yes you were answered...
    I asked for an incident in history. You did not give one. Therefore you did not answer the question. However Delta T did give a good response to that question if you care to see what a real answer looks like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12