Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    moideen apparently your socially engineered (brain washed like we all are) by what is and was taught to you and the news that they want you to hear and not what really is happening. Look at them and don't you dare look in the mirror at us and see what we are doing.
    We all take the path of least resistance, it is simple to hate and hard to love.
    Israel was fired upon killing man, women, and children so they returned fire.

Basically when adults act like children the outcome is never good!!!
    I dont warranty Tinkeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Labeling something “logical” does not make it the most logical.

A ship that size flying our flag could not be misidentified by the pilots. They bombed it for hours at very close range. They would have seen the white faces of the sailors and their uniforms. It’s hard to fake all that.

To give Israel a full pass is illogical.

If you can’t imagine how incidents like this are swept under the rug to protect the image of Israel then what’s your take on “the dancing Israelis” on 911. Those guys were completely kept from public scrutiny.
    According to certain records, some of the Isreali pilots did call in that the ship seemed to be an American ship. For what ever reason, those pilots were still told to conduct the attack. So the question is where did those giving the information to the pilots get their information from?

You are another one that takes rhetoric being spewed by hateful conspiracy theory propogators attempting to destroy the relations between the U.S. and Isreal for purely bigoted purposes. I ask you the same question I put to Glenn; Do you really want the Isreali influence out of the Middle East and do you really want the area that is now Isreal under Muslim control? If that occurs, Christian historical sites will soon have Islamic monuments built on top of the the same way the Dome of the Rock sits victoriously on top of Solomon's Temple.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    I don't understand what a bunch of Muslim terrorists and the Liberty go together...?

What I do know, though, is that if there were no Muslims in the world then the world terrorism would drop by 95%.

However, if Israel was eliminated I think Muslims would just find some other cause to blow themselves and others up over.

Promote world peace - kill a Muslim
    Good points.

And there was not even that much of an issue between Muslims and Jews prior to Islamic nations getting their butts kicked so badly during WWI and again in WWII when Islamic countries and Muslims in other countries joined up with the Germans. Sounds like some of our members of German heritage still feel that Muslims make better allies than do Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey Ed lots of luck in killing off all the Muslims not that I would mind in the least at this point and that would reduce the world population by around 21%.

It would make a lot more since to keep fighting the Jihadists by what ever means necessary from the air preferably and then get Israel to try and get along with it's neighbors. Thank you, thank you very much
    How can we expect Isreal to get along with neighbors who constantly attack Isreal? Do you not understand what goes on in the Middle East? Muslims occupy and control every area of the Middle East except for the small area that is the only area that does not have oil under it that Isreal controls....and you are supporting letting Muslims take over that small area as well?

What about the Christian history in the Middle East? Do you support Muslims taking over the area so they can wipe out or build on top of all of the Christian historical sites in Isreal? Just how far are you willing to go in your quest to erradicate Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    How can we expect Isreal to get along with neighbors who constantly attack Isreal? Do you not understand what goes on in the Middle East? Muslims occupy and control every area of the Middle East except for the small area that is the only area that does not have oil under it that Isreal controls....and you are supporting letting Muslims take over that small area as well?

What about the Christian history in the Middle East? Do you support Muslims taking over the area tso they can wipe out or build on top of all of the Christian historical sites in Isreal? Just how far are you willing to go in your quest to erradicate Jews?
    You are crazy robo. I have no desire to wipe out Israel, the Jews or give Islam any Christian Holy sites. Just want Israel to show a spirit of cooperation with the Arabs on the West Bank and the stop bombing the Gaza strip with heavy artillery on a 10 to 1 ratio of heavy bombs for every light rocket fired in there direction. They already have about a 100 to 1 casualty advantage.

Anyhow sounds like you think Israel are saints here and can not ever do no wrong and we should back them for every thing they do, plan to do or have ever done. They are perfect in your opinion. I am an American not an Israeli and want to protect our countries interest. Just asking Israel to show a little restraint is to much for you.

Anytime anyone asked for moderation you start screaming names at them. I even cut you some slack and allowed that LBJ could have been the sole one responsible for the attack on the Liberty but I thought it was more logical that he did have some Israeli collaboration and you lost it on that.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a bigot and you are always right and big time PC. I truly hate Islam and everything it stands for. I don't feel that way about the Jewish religion but to here you talk I love Islam and hate the Jews. That is just sick and wrong. What I am first and foremost is an American and want what is best for America period and secondary I would love to see the destruction of Islam and revenge for all they have done to us and the rest of Western Civilization and Culture since they were born back in the dark ages. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Glenn, I was not insulting you, just pointing out how you portray yourself on the subject of Isreal. In every conversation concerning Muslims, you are completely against anything that Muslim's do....UNLESS....Isreal is involved. Then, suddenly you are concerned about how Muslim's are being treated, but only by Isreal.

Why won't you answer my question to you about whether you want the Middle East to be completely controlled only by Muslims rather than our having Isreal in the middle of that mess to prevent Muslims from completely destroying all Judeo-Christian heritage? You claim you don't want Muslims to be in a position to destroy Christian historical sites, but every time a conflict comes up between Isreal and Muslims, you always take the side of the Muslims. This is just another case of Muslims attacking Isreal and Isreal once again defending itself through retaliation. How can anyone not think you are anti Isreal when you defend Muslims who attack Isreal?

To me, both the Israelis and the Muslims are guilty of horrible crimes against each other. Both should be forced into the sea and the land should be settled by white Europeans under Western laws and ideals.

Problem solved!

Lets kick it off by leveling The Wailing Wall and The Dome of the Rock.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    To me, both the Israelis and the Muslims are guilty of horrible crimes against each other. Both should be forced into the sea and the land should be settled by white Europeans under Western laws and ideals.

Problem solved!

Lets kick it off by leveling The Wailing Wall and The Dome of the Rock.
    There is no doubt that the Isreali's are every bit as nasty to Muslims as Muslims are to the Isreali's, and they need to be or the Muslims will just destroy them.

As for wiping out the wailing wall, that would be destroying a major icon of Christian history as well as Jewish history. The Dome of the Rock does need to be removed from covering the temple it is covering, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Glenn, I was not insulting you, just pointing out how you portray yourself on the subject of Isreal. In every conversation concerning Muslims, you are completely against anything that Muslim's do....UNLESS....Isreal is involved. Then, suddenly you are concerned about how Muslim's are being treated, but only by Isreal.

Why won't you answer my question to you about whether you want the Middle East to be completely controlled only by Muslims rather than our having Isreal in the middle of that mess to prevent Muslims from completely destroying all Judeo-Christian heritage? You claim you don't want Muslims to be in a position to destroy Christian historical sites, but every time a conflict comes up between Isreal and Muslims, you always take the side of the Muslims. This is just another case of Muslims attacking Isreal and Isreal once again defending itself through retaliation. How can anyone not think you are anti Isreal when you defend Muslims who attack Isreal?
    You are just misreading what I have been saying robo. Just because I don't think we should write a blank check for Israel for everything they do or will do, now I am for the satanic religion of Islam.

Please allow someone to disagree with Israel without claiming they are for the Muslims. I don't care for Islam to control the Holy Land but sure would like to be able to reduce our aid to Israel.

Years ago I was more sympathetic to the plight of the Arabs living in the Holy Land because there were still lots of Arab Christians living there and getting screwed over by Israel but now they are very few left thanks to radical Muslims now living there.

Now I would like to see some sort of peace over there because we the taxpayers in America are paying for Israel's defense and offense which is no small amount and consequently this recruits millions of more radical Jihadists and then many more billions we have to spend to defend ourselves from the world wide war against radial Islam which is growing bigger everyday.

Egypt is now gone over to the radicals just like we lost Libya and losing Syria to the more radical Al Quadea control. Why all the heat because i just don't click my heels and fall in line with everything Israel does? Israel is not the 51st state you know. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Yes, I think the USA would be better off Occupying Israel and the gaza strip...and whatever else is disputed over there. Let the other arab nations take care of the arabs and let the Israelis go back to europe.
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes, I think the USA would be better off Occupying Israel and the gaza strip...and whatever else is disputed over there. Let the other arab nations take care of the arabs and let the Israelis go back to europe.
    Charge tourists in American dollars and turn it into another Disneyland.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Charge tourists in American dollars and turn it into another Disneyland.
    Well we've paid for the Hollyland at least three times over already. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Through Isreal, the U.S. has some control in the Middle East without being attacked for being colonialists. Isreal is the true original homeland of Jews, so there is an historical rationale for Jews being in Isreal. All of Jewish historical beginnings are from the area that is now Isreal, so what's the problem with Jews living where Jews started out and where Jews lived for thousands of years before Islam was ever concocted?

There is no need for the U.S. to occupy Isreal as long as we have a very strong relationship with Isreal and as long as we support Isreal against being attacked by Muslims. The Isreali fight really is our fight as well. Otherwise, the historical land of the birthplace of Christianity will be taken over and destroyed.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast