Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    I believe that George Galloway explains things quite well.

Have a listen....http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1353931257
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I believe that George Galloway explains things quite well.

Have a listen....http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1353931257
    This is only taking into consideration the issue of whether or not Britain had the right to divy up the conquered nations as it did after WWI. The same applies to many other countries that Britain defined or even created after WWI to 1948 when Great Britain and the U.S. supported the United Nations ruling that Isreal become a state where Jews would not be persecuted. This was actually determined in 1917 in the Balfour Declaration, but Muslims refused to abide by that ruling.

Jews were the first to create a statehood in the area that is now Isreal. They did that over 3 thousand years ago, long before Islam even existed. All that has been done is that Isreal has been determined by international commitment to be the homeland of and to be occupied by Jews as well as any other peoples of the world, including Muslims.

Muslims have control of everywhere else in the Middle East, are a major influence in Africa and the Far East and are prevelant throughout the world, yet Muslims are not satisfied unless they completely dominate every inch of the Middle East. That is the Muslim goal for today, tomorrow....the world.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Israel should not show too much power.As all the palatines are not terrorist.Israel forces should pay attention to voice of all nations specially Muslim states.The Immigrants in Israel are not secure due to strict government policies.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678