STOP ISRAEL TERROR, SUPPORT HUMANITY - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Those darn Jews are just asking for it, same way they were tormenting those Nazis, who were just just minding their own business. Except now they have a bigger stick.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Not to pile on but, killing civilians is almost assured when you fire off your rockets right next to them. It is also assured that the families and friends of the men organizing the attack on Israel will get killed when Israel has a chance of taking them out (here is a hint, don't go home at night if you do not want your family to come to harm). While I do not necessarily agree with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, this time they brought it up on themselves. Mind you this latest round would not be occurring if we did not have the instability in Syria.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

An Israeli, an American and a Brit found themselves hostages and at the mercy of a member of Hamas. Ever the pacifist, the Brit negotiated with the member of Hamas to grant them one last request before he killed them.

The Brit asked for and got a cup of tea.

The American asked for and got a hamburger.

The Israeli politely asked that the terrorist kick him in the rear as hard as he could. Caught off guard, it took some serious convincing before the terrorist obliged. The Israeli asked him to do it a second and third time, each time successively harder and with more enthusiasm.

As the terrorist wound up for a fourth go, the Israeli reached behind his back, pulled out an Uzi and emptied the magazine into the hapless terrorist.

Stunned, the Brit and American asked the Israeli why he didn't produce the weapon sooner, saving them the agony of imprisonment.

"I didn't want to look like the aggressor.", said the Israeli...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

If you don't want your schools blown up.........don't use them as rocket launching sites.........Logic 101
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Those darn Jews are just asking for it, same way they were tormenting those Nazis, who were just just minding their own business. Except now they have a bigger stick.
    Ya beat me to it.

STOP HAMAS TERROR~~~support humanity

sounds like a better headline.

The Poor Hamas, they poked the kid with the big stick and the kid hit back, imagine that? Now they are whining about it.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Hmmm...

From what I have read... Hamas in the Gaza has continued to fire rockets at Israel (on and off) for years... Israel is quite passive about it... they wait a mos or so, then blow up a few key rocket launch sites and wait another month.

BTW: I did not see any reports of what the Hamas rockets destroyed in Israel or how many Israelites were killed... did you?

The other thing I have not read in this thread (until now) is: Iran shipped some long range rockets with larger payloads to Hamas...

Now if YOU were in Israel's shoes... that is; these goofs who would just as well die as live... kept shooting rockets at you... and now they have BIG rockets that make BIG booms... well what would YOU DO... (reminds me of that classic line in a Clint Eastwood movie... Well Punk, how lucky do you feel... <grin>).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

from what I have read and seen on the news the Israelis have taken the Patriot Missile defense system and improved it, substantially.

They call it, The Iron Dome. "they" say that Hamas has fired approximately 900 missiles at Israel (seems like a lot to me, but who knows) only 30 have hit populated areas.

apparently the Israelis improved the missile defense system to the point that the radar can calculate whether a incoming missile will hit a populated area or not, it then determines which missile battery should respond and with how many missiles.

The Israelis have also NOT been sitting around waiting for an enemy attack. There secrete service has been very busy in the last 4 or 5 years gathering "intel" on ALL of Hamas leadership. Thats why they have been so successful lately, taking out the leadership.

Them Jews maybe a small country, they are not to be trifled with. Islam keeps poking the quite little kid in the neighborhood, well, now the kid is wide awake and pissed, so good luck with that, dumbass
    BEING AN ADULT

I don't approve of everything Israel does, but I admire them as a people and look forward to the day when I can visit. Netanyahu's brother Yonatan was killed in the Entebbe raid ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe ... and Bibi himself was an air commando. They'll hold their own---with or without us---. My concern in all this is not for them, but for us, as we are just about ripe to get knocked on our booties as a nation.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Hmmmm, crazy Isrealis who keep the homeland of Christianity somewhat safe and who don't kill Americans because they are theologically obligated to do so....or.....Muslims who go out of their way to kill Americans where ever they can.....hmmmmm, which side should I support?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    Man!!! And there are people still alive in Gaza? Guess that means Israel has missed some of ya.

Too bad.
    Now that was pretty mean.

Now it seems Anonymous dot com has decided to enter the fray.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/19/tech/w...html?hpt=hp_t1
    BEING AN ADULT

Wonder if those 'anonymous' folks have anything to do with their time... like get a job and work for a living... rather than try to screw up someone else's life...

Sheesh... when will folks learn this tabloid mentality is in reality making a FOOL of themselves.

GA predicts a time will come when folks wake up one morning and realize how STUPID their behavior has been... be interesting to see what they do to change.
    Personally... I wish it would happen today... but social trends are slower than syrup in January.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast