Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

STOP ISRAEL TERROR, SUPPORT HUMANITY

Another massacre, Israel is killing innocent’s woman, toddlers, Infants and putting bombs on above hospitals, press office in GAZA strips failed to move world public opinion as Israel, supported by the United States and other Western nations, continued its brutal attacks, bombing civilian targets from the air and sea up to this moment. The world continues to watch and even supports the aggression, as Israel repeats its war crimes –crimes that the occupation had committed with impunity in Lebanon in 2006 and in Gaza in 2008-2009. Israel has never been shy about freely using American-supplied weaponry to mow down Palestinian protestors including children. It is now also embarking on the theft of Palestinian agricultural land and water. Noam Chomsky in his recent visit to Gaza described it as hell. Jewish bloggers and prominent human rights activists have denounced Israeli brutality in Gaza, but words are meaningless and do nothing to stop the violence. When all is said and done, Israel continues to have the support of the United States and the European Union.

Thats because you people a nuckin futs.!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

From what I saw, hamas fired the rockets first into Israel. Now I know the Palestinians dont like being occuipied and I dont blame them for that but firing rockets in lieu of negotiating is not going to settle anything except certain bloodshed. If hamas and their supporters, ie Iran, syria etc. are willing to share the land and live in peace then the violence would probably stop. If they are bent on conflict and the destruction of Israel then they should expect what they are getting.

This is going to get alot uglier before its done. This is only the preliminaries, Iran and all comers are up next.

There is so much hate over there I believe both sides will always find something to fight over.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Lets see even a kid in a school yard knows if he goes up to the biggest bully in the school yard and throws a punch . The bully will slap him back hard . lets see when you lob rockets into Israel I'am pretty sure you will get a responce

I'am sorry I'ed didn't see that with Mordeen post.

Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    There is so much hate over there I believe both sides will always find something to fight over.

+1. Centuries of hatred aren't going to end anytime soon... unless we did something unconventional like require that only women with children serving in the military be allowed to serve in governemnt and higher levels of the military. You would find a peace treaty signed within weeks.

The world continues to watch and even supports the aggression
    That should tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    Another massacre, Israel is killing innocent’s woman, toddlers, Infants and putting bombs on above hospitals, press office in GAZA strips failed to move world public opinion as Israel, supported by the United States and other Western nations, continued its brutal attacks, bombing civilian targets from the air and sea up to this moment. The world continues to watch and even supports the aggression, as Israel repeats its war crimes –crimes that the occupation had committed with impunity in Lebanon in 2006 and in Gaza in 2008-2009. Israel has never been shy about freely using American-supplied weaponry to mow down Palestinian protestors including children. It is now also embarking on the theft of Palestinian agricultural land and water. Noam Chomsky in his recent visit to Gaza described it as hell. Jewish bloggers and prominent human rights activists have denounced Israeli brutality in Gaza, but words are meaningless and do nothing to stop the violence. When all is said and done, Israel continues to have the support of the United States and the European Union.
    Somebody has been smoking too much weed.
    Palestinians/Hamas are the aggressor.

I suppose the part where Hamas started the shooting first was conveniently forgotten. Also I hear about Muslims wanting the USA to stay out of their affairs, the USA hasn't gotten involved other than verbally acknowledging their right to defend themselves. Hamas is getting what it asked for by firing rockets. Maybe the Middle East needs to get over their double standard.

Give the camel a break, and have a cigarette. Maybe you'll see what's really going on.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I recently read an article about the current leadership of Iraq telling other Arab nations to use oil as a weapon against the u.S. These people have ball$.
    Personally I originally thought that we should have paid the Israelis xx amount of dollars to nuke the hell out of Iraq.

Israel will take care of business. Unlike our current Admin. , they take their security seriously. As for the rest of the M.E., their balls are bigger now thx to our Dear Leader laying down on the job and giving them the green light to have at it.......
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    Man!!! And there are people still alive in Gaza? Guess that means Israel has missed some of ya.

Too bad.
    WHY?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast