Thread: A Must Read

A Must Read

The first was a vision shared by my old firm on Wall Street Dillon Read and the Clinton Administration with the full support of a bipartisan Congress. In this vision, America's aristocracy makes money and finances the building of a global empire one neighborhood at a time by ensnaring our youth in a pincer movement of drugs and prisons. Middle class support for these policies is created through a steady and growing stream of government funding and contracts for War on Drugs activities at federal, state and local levels. This consensus is made all the more powerful by the gush of growing debt and derivatives used to bubble the housing and mortgage markets, manipulate the stock and precious metals markets and finance trillions missing from the US government in the largest pump and dump in history the pump and dump of the entire American economy. This is more than a process designed to wipe out the middle class. This is genocide a much more subtle and lethal version than ever before perpetrated by the scoundrels of our history texts.

Complete article here... http://www.dunwalke.com/introduction.htm

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I wonder how many have attempted to read this long article. I just got done reading it. There is a lot of duplicate info, but even cursory reading of some of the articles reveals the criminality of this goverment.

I dont know what the answer is, its so enormous I have a hard time putting my head around it all.

It reminds me of the fall of the soviet union, for it was so heavy with corrunption it collapst from its own criminal weight.

All I can say is.....

God help us if we let this go on much longer.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"