Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am disappointed; I thought this thread was about the huge flea market in Pennsylvania called The Green Dragon...
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    yes lets combat the brain washing in school with brain washing in church. Hook them young and you have them for life. Sorta funny that both sides use the same tactics as drug dealers. Queue, the "but my side is right".
    The preacher hates competition!

A few generations ago... many folks believed in a higher power than themselves. Now mankind thinks what his brain can rationalize is the end of reality... seems arrogant to me.

What is curios to me is; as folks transition towards thinking their brains are the highest power... society devolutes... And the pattern is traceable. Sorry guys... As we deny God, we destroy the fabric of our own humanity.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    A few generations ago... many folks believed in a higher power than themselves. Now mankind thinks what his brain can rationalize is the end of reality... seems arrogant to me.

What is curios to me is; as folks transition towards thinking their brains are the highest power... society devolutes... And the pattern is traceable. Sorry guys... As we deny God, we destroy the fabric of our own humanity.
    I admit that I'm just as ignorant as the next guy, but in my opinion it's not necessarily the denial of God that is destroying our values, but the denial of the teachings from the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I admit that I'm just as ignorant as the next guy, but in my opinion it's not necessarily the denial of God that is destroying our values, but the denial of the teachings from the bible.
    A wise observation, Astudent.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Funny I agree with both AStudent and Ga here. Believing in the teachings of the Bible and believing in God are both needed to preserve our values. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So when were you brainwashed? Obviously some time before you started posting that conservatives were just like leftests and you got your man Obama re-elected. Thank you very much

I stayed away from both in these cases. I always question authority whether its political religious or scientific. Question authority and you will never go wrong. Look at it this way. I don't question climate change. It's happening so denying it just makes you look silly. Questioning why it's happening is not silly. Is it really man made? Is it related to the sun heating up? Is it related to co2 from volcanoes. Research everything.

Oh just so you know, the ones responsible for Obama being in office are in the republican party. Next time nominate someone with a chance of winning.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. I'm not a christian but this is the truth. Quite a few of my guiding principles can be found here. I know it goes against the grain of a lot of people here but you can be moral and not be religious. To be honest I find the least moral people to be those that claim to be christian because they attend church every week treat their church the same all the government. To be obeyed while working to get by its tenets with the least amount of compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    I stayed away from both in these cases. I always question authority whether its political religious or scientific. Question authority and you will never go wrong. Look at it this way. I don't question climate change man made? Is it related to the sun heating up? Is it related to co2 from volcanoes. Research everything.

Oh just so you know, the ones responsible for Obama being in office are in the republican party. Next time nominate someone with a chance of winning.

Well we aren't to far off.
    Well just so you will know, the videos don't deny GW, just man made GW. It also assesses the apparent new Religion of GW and how they enforce orthodoxy within their congregation. Thank you very much

Gibby thinks too many people today are abusing drugs and alcohol in an effort to enter a (at least a temporary) state of Psychosis.

DEFINITION: Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality that usually includes: False beliefs about what is taking place (delusions) or who one is seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I thought it was now called "Climate Change" instead of GW now anyway. It's a better, catch-all since there is some dispute that the overall average global temrpatures having a consistent upward trend, along with inadequate evidence to support a long term shift to prove it's not a naturla cycle... since measured data only goes back <150 years.

Us sully himans with our big heads wanting so badly ot believe we have so much more influence that we really do. The same can be said about the role of the governemtn vs. the private sector. Manmade GHG, and the government are given far too much credit.

What a distraction for people going to church. To radicalize them against the people that believe in GW. BTW GW is political speak for all the leftists, liberals (no there not the same) back-to-the-earth people, abortionists, gay rights, woman rights etc,etc.
    So tell me Glenn, do you go to your church to draw near to God or to be politically radicalized?
    Another ?. Do you, like me, think Jesus was a lib? Would he be wanting to save the earth or just choose denial like the vidio?
    Like the existance of God, these guys can not prove or disprove man's involvement in GW. But that's not their real intent is it?
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    What a distraction for people going to church. To radicalize them against the people that believe in GW. BTW GW is political speak for all the leftists, liberals (no there not the same) back-to-the-earth people, abortionists, gay rights, woman rights etc,etc.
    So tell me Glenn, do you go to your church to draw near to God or to be politically radicalized?
    Another ?. Do you, like me, think Jesus was a lib? Would he be wanting to save the earth or just choose denial like the vidio?
    Like the existance of God, these guys can not prove or disprove man's involvement in GW. But that's not their real intent is it?
    What confuses me, is many republicans are "grass roots" people....living off the land, old school, individuals and organizations, but yet they take the side of those who wish to pollute our planet. If you don't believe me, look up who funds the T party.

It doesn't make sense to me, but then again people are paying A LOT of money to keep the GW thing under wraps....but of course....being a clean manufacturer is costly....more costly than funding a misinformation campaign perhaps?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast