Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Resisting the Green Dragon

My church and other churches are encouraging folks to look at the 12 video series "Resisting the Green Dragon". This series exposes the falsehoods being taught in the public schools by radical environmentalist. I'm glad churches are finally looking into the brainwashing going on in our schools such as "man made" Global Warming in the name of environmentalism. Thank you, thank you very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAA2sLtzXJM
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

How can anybody take this seriously, when it the information given is based upon a theological bias. No balance whats so ever!
    Yes it may well be about power, and the church does not want to loose any more of its power! Who's being brainwashed?

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    How can anybody take this seriously, when it the information given is based upon a theological bias. No balance whats so ever!
    Yes it may well be about power, and the church does not want to loose any more of its power! Who's being brainwashed?
    So are you trying to make the claim that religion is biased and science is not? I beg to differ with you. There is no such thing as a neutral unbiased person. Everyone has a personal worldview through which they view the facts. Science has its bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    So are you trying to make the claim that religion is biased and science is not? I beg to differ with you. There is no such thing as a neutral unbiased person. Everyone has a personal worldview through which they view the facts. Science has its bias.
    I made the claim that religion is biased, i did not make the claim that science is not.
    I agree we can be be without bias. But should that stop use from attempting to be without bias
    I do not discount God, but to date i see no proof of existence of such an entity, only the requirement of man for something greater than himself, and for science, yes on many occasions is has been proved to be wrong, so therefore one must have an open free thinking mind, who is able to make judgement based upon what is believed to be known, and is willing to change when new information is presented. If you can not get past a 2000 year old book, then how can you have truly open your mind in the search of the truth.

I made the claim that religion is biased, i did not make the claim that science is not.
    I agree we can be be without bias. But should that stop use from attempting to be without bias
    I do not discount God, but to date i see no proof of existence of such an entity, only the requirement of man for something greater than himself, and for science, yes on many occasions is has been proved to be wrong, so therefore one must have an open free thinking mind, who is able to make judgement based upon what is believed to be known, and is willing to change when new information is presented. If you can not get past a 2000 year old book, then how can you have truly open your mind in the search of the truth.
    +1

That 2000 year old book was written by some pretty smart fellers, maybe you should give it another try.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

So global warming is a not happening?
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    That 2000 year old book was written by some pretty smart fellers, maybe you should give it another try.
    Yes it was written by smart guys and is a great book, along with others. I am always looking for the truth in all aspects, (maybe going about it the wrong way), it is not that I need to give it another try, I just need to keep trying. If i came to a final conclusion, then it would offend some?

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    So global warming is a not happening?
    Funny why are liberals either: so dumb, can't read, or just try to play ignorant. I don't understand. It was "clearly" stated in the OP "man made". Geez. I say again man made, man made GW. Comprinde. Please give me a break and stop the ignorant responses. Thank you, thank you very much

Some churches have joined other groups to market conservatism. Not Ike's but the radicalized type. Facts matter much less than emotions. What I see in your video is fear mongering. Scary stuff. The enemy is all around you, closing in.
    Environmental groups have their radicals also. The difference between the two doesn't exist. Two sides of the same coin. Or should I say con.
    I guess I'd find another church. Maybe one that would stick with metaphysics.
    Actually many radicalized churches don't know much about metaphysics ether.
    Tracers work both ways.

As long as you have such an open mind, I do not see anyone being reasonably offended.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

yes lets combat the brain washing in school with brain washing in church. Hook them young and you have them for life. Sorta funny that both sides use the same tactics as drug dealers. Queue, the "but my side is right".

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    yes lets combat the brain washing in school with brain washing in church. Hook them young and you have them for life. Sorta funny that both sides use the same tactics as drug dealers. Queue, the "but my side is rig

/ht".

So when were you brainwashed? Obviously some time before you started posting that conservatives were just like leftests and you got your man Obama re-elected. Thank you very much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast