Thread: End Times

End Times

I have had a suspicion for sometime that Google will be involved in the end times.

This company has advanced very quickly with technology.
    The unofficial motto of Google is "Don't be evil." They claim it is a slam on other companies that are just in biz for profit.
    But I think it means something else.
    The anti Christ will deceive many. In order to deceive one would want us to believe they are on our side. Hence Google isn't evil. Cause our motto says so. It's a rouse.
    The Android phone I'm using now is just one of Google's baby's.
    They also have created the Cloud network. Everything you view, type or save gets saved on Google's network, if you're subscribed.
    There are many other things Google has their hand in.
    Now they are working on project glass. Looks to me like a pair of glasses with Bluetooth built in that will allow you to see and do what your phone will do.
    Today people are chipping their kids. Our medical records are becoming digitized. Soon all of our medical and other personal info will be stored on our drivers license.
    And where ever you go you will just swipe you license like a credit card. But that will just be a stepping stone to getting chipped.
    You can already swipe a credit card with your phone. Now you can transfer data by just touching two phones.

( I see a national ID coming. )
    Identity theft is a big problem. As well as illegal immigration, locating missing children, paper money becoming obsolete. All of these things can be stored on a chip and placed under the skin.
    It's coming. Maybe sooner than later.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Yep...its evolution..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I have had a suspicion for sometime that Google will be involved in the end times.

This company has advanced very quickly with technology.
    The unofficial motto of Google is "Don't be evil." They claim it is a slam on other companies that are just in biz for profit.
    But I think it means something else.
    The anti Christ will deceive many. In order to deceive one would want us to believe they are on our side. Hence Google isn't evil. Cause our motto says so. It's a rouse.
    The Android phone I'm using now is just one of Google's baby's.
    They also have created the Cloud network. Everything you view, type or save gets saved on Google's network, if you're subscribed.
    There are many other things Google has their hand in.
    Now they are working on project glass. Looks to me like a pair of glasses with Bluetooth built in that will allow you to see and do what your phone will do.
    Today people are chipping their kids. Our medical records are becoming digitized. Soon all of our medical and other personal info will be stored on our drivers license.
    And where ever you go you will just swipe you license like a credit card. But that will just be a stepping stone to getting chipped.
    You can already swipe a credit card with your phone. Now you can transfer data by just touching two phones.

( I see a national ID coming. )
    Identity theft is a big problem. As well as illegal immigration, locating missing children, paper money becoming obsolete. All of these things can be stored on a chip and placed under the skin.
    It's coming. Maybe sooner than later.
    When it does come people will be knocking each other down and stepping over the bodys to get theirs first.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Earlier this year I read an article that claimed that many major hospitals were taking blood from newborns and putting them (DNA info) into a database; all without the parents consent. Never confirmed it though. Freaky if true.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Break out your tin foil hat!
    KX500......the original big green meanie

There was an article on Science Daily a while back that speculated (reasonably I think) that within about 50 years we will become the Borg.

That is, most humans will have some sort of mechanical assistance implant.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

You will be assimilated!

Part of a collective.

A hive.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    When it does come people will be knocking each other down and stepping over the bodys to get theirs first.
    That is known as the Christmas shopping season. Soon.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You will be assimilated!

Part of a collective.

A hive.
    Only thing is... resistance may not be futile... Seems there are always some folks who do not go along... sometimes they do change things... sometimes for the better... sometimes not.

We have one of those dinner-party places in Atlanta (well Lawrenceville) where one can watch live jousting... They had a billboard up saying 'Resistance is feudal'...

OK, all kidding aside, couple of things Scripture teaches:
    *Our 'personhood' (that is who I really am) is not biological, rather each of us is a Spirit critter, who relates through a soul, and temporarily lives in a bio-degradable earthsuit.
    *All these Spirit critters will live beyond the demise of our esrthsuits.
    *Where our Souls/Spirits spend the afterlife is a question IMO folks should think about... but that is a different post.
    SOOO
    IMO most of that techno-babble really is just that... babble.

Now back to this idea of endless record keeping:
    Lots of folks think Google is in bed with the govt... a company that collects data and allows govt folks to peruse over it for whatever reason. Harmless you way... well:
    What happens if the govt decides we have a national medical emergency and all retired folks with diabetes are a drain on society (yeah, like a sci-fy movie)... what is to stop the govt from starting an ad campaign brainwashing folks to believe the old folks are draining their (young folks) resources... then get public opinion to demand euthanasia... It literally HAS happened in the past... why would it not be possible in the USA?
    Remember; polecats are always for sale... the only question is who is buying and what is their agenda...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    That is known as the Christmas shopping season. Soon.
    This morning I heard someone was told they could not deep fry a turkey on the sidewalk in front of BestBuy on THXgiving day... The guy said he was gonna do THXgiving while in line waiting for Black Friday (which starts Thurs evening here). Folks are literally ALREADY setting up camp on the sidewalks... good thing it will not rain until the weekend.

Heard something else on the radio this morning: Seems George Washington instituted THXgiving (even though it was not official until Ab Lincoln). The idea was to slow down and give (get an attitude) of thankfulness and pray to thank God for the things God had given to us.
    Our society surely has gone a different road since that.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14