Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Before I make a comment, let me say I am NOT poking at any group...

IMO it is not that hey do not have the skills... it is they do not want to learn the skills. There is a HUGE difference.

And BTW: can you turn off BOLD... it does not help your posts any.
    I don't use "BOLD" for effect, only to separate my comments from the original post. If I originate a post the type is normal.
    There are some very unethical companies that would like America's workers to be more like Bangladesh. That way they could stay here and make their crap. It's wrong that schools don't teach the history of labor's struggle here. Workers today act like the struggle never happened. At some places it's still is today. The next time a disaster happens in, for instance, a coal mine and some information leaks about short cutting safety leading to the problem often it's a non-union company. Workers there have little recourse. It's the ony job in town.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I don't use "BOLD" for effect, only to separate my comments from the original post. If I originate a post the type is normal.
    There are some very unethical companies that would like America's workers to be more like Bangladesh. That way they could stay here and make their crap. It's wrong that schools don't teach the history of labor's struggle here. Workers today act like the struggle never happened. At some places it's still is today. The next time a disaster happens in, for instance, a coal mine and some information leaks about short cutting safety leading to the problem often it's a non-union company. Workers there have little recourse. It's the ony job in town.
    Are you so unobservant to not realize that you are the only one typing in bold and that there is already a seperation with the quotes? Sounds like just another lame excuse to cry for attention....I'm just saying....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well I think it will be interesting to see if down the road schools teach how unions were bailed out over and over again by liberals buying votes

You know that will never happen by a union teacher. Its all about the kids ( ya right )

oh ya and stamp prices are going up again .......... but we won't allow ups or Fed ex to compete

Wonder when the government is gonna bail on all the GM stock that they will never get what they got into it back. 500 million shares and needing to ge back around 25 billion dollars......

Well at least they will be employed down the road standing on a picket line

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Are you so unobservant to not realize that you are the only one typing in bold and that there is already a seperation with the quotes? Sounds like just another lame excuse to cry for attention....I'm just saying....
    Your intent wasn't to "just say". Rather to attack me with another of your lame ad hominem's.
    Your particular "cry for attention is your obsecessive posting. Your idea of, "if I get the last post in, I win."
    Attack the person doesn't win an argument but you'll never understand that.
    Robo = lost cause.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Ya know... on the internet... typing in all caps means you are shouting at someone... The bold type kinda sends the same message.

We can read what you say without the bold face type... and if your browser will not let you interpret what you and others type... well that is your computer problem and not ours.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Your intent wasn't to "just say". Rather to attack me with another of your lame ad hominem's.
    Your particular "cry for attention is your obsecessive posting. Your idea of, "if I get the last post in, I win."
    Robo = lost cause.

Hacker, when you reply to a post, PLEASE go to the "font" drop down box and change your setting to verdada, or anything other than Arial Black arial would work or even comic sans

But I think your posting problem maybe your set for arial black
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    ::

But I think your posting problem maybe your set for arial black
    No the problem is acting like a child crying for attention. What I say is very important, not. Thank you very much

Robo = lost cause.
    awwww....does da wittle hvacker feel like he's being attacked by big bad RoBo?

..........BOO!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Twinkie update. In the SECOND bankruptcy filing for Hostess the "Management team" will receive 1.8 mil in bonuses, workers get bupkis, pensions lost after years of dedicated service. Is anybody surprised? But we will all be able to get our sweet diversions since over 110 companies are interested in purchasing the rights.

The bonuses do not include pay for CEO Gregory Rayburn, who was brought on as a restructuring expert earlier this year, according to The Associated Press. Rayburn is being paid $125,000 a month.

This is a classic example of mismanagement - but keep blaming the unions. When middle class is considered making 8 bucks an hour I can look back and say I told you so.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345