Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Smart phone

I just got a Droid Razor Maxx last night. I did get the otter box, and i can see where the card reader fitting is going to be an issue. I imagine I will have to do some whittling to make it work, and the little flap that covers the headset plug in will have to go, as it will require the device to sit about a quarter inch above the actual phone. Heck of it is that they don't seem to offer too many case options on these, and the otterbox is hard to take off the phone each time you just want to swipe a card. in fact, I think they make it that way to discourage it being taken off.

Anyone with the Otterbox and this phone or like kind have any suggestions as to what will work will be appreciated. Someone mentioned an extension, which would be nice if I knew where to get one.

What is this Tapatalk app that is being discussed?
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!

If "the grass is greener on the other side", it likely has been fertilized with Bull$hit!

There is a website called cables to go that sells the extension cable. Let me know if you want the link.

Tapatalk is the best money I ever spent on an app. Hands down! I would not bother with the forum if I didn't have that app.

Sent from my ERIS using Tapatalk 2

Yes I would like the download. You can PM if you want to.

What does the Tapatalk app do?

If "the grass is greener on the other side", it likely has been fertilized with Bull$hit!

Tapatalk is an app designed to simplify the usage of forums like hvac-talk when accessing them through a phone. It makes using the forum from a mobile phone work seamlessly. There is no scroll bar or need to zoom in.

This is from their website.

Q: What is Tapatalk?

A: Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members thru Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.

Quote Originally Posted by jdblack View Post
    Tapatalk is an app designed to simplify the usage of forums like hvac-talk when accessing them through a phone. It makes using the forum from a mobile phone work seamlessly. There is no scroll bar or need to zoom in.

This is from their website.

Q: What is Tapatalk?

A: Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members thru Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.
    So is it just a different format on the screen or something? I was thinking maybe you spoke to the phone and it typed it up. That could get a little messy though probably. 1 little screw up and we would have a 20 page post.

Yeah its a different interface. If I could post screenshots I would. Maybe someone else will.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1354335231822.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  42.6 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1354335339586.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  38.5 KB

I may need to get that... however I spend too much time as it is on H-talk...

Taking H-talk with me might e destructive to productivity...

OTOH... it would be a great tool for information gathering... may need to get it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

I don't remove the sd card so im not much help.

I did try out the hdmi cable on a 40" 720p tv and quality on Netflix streamed was very good even on 5mb dsl. Didn't notice much difference on 4G @ 15mb.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345