The New Generation vs. The Greatest Generation

I don't entirely agree with this cartoon as we have a ton of the newest gereration who are responsible, make adult decisions and have and will fight to keep this country safe and in existance, but overall it's hard not to agree with this message-------
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

What a difference 70yrs can make.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

.... ain't that the boomer generation your talking about? You know the ones that are going to get Medicaid, Medicare, social security, Medicaid part D, and leave my generation and younger holding the bill while they soak in their free stuff? These problems have been going on for forty-eighty years and your blaming the generation. The x,y, and millennial generations still can't out vote the boomer's. You need to look at who your blaming there.

The greatest generation would be my parents, I am what you would probably call a boomer and I find that cartoon offensive. Just who do these people think is fighting and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan? Let me give you a clue it ain't Ivy League grads for the most part.

This what happens when you attempt to put anyone into a collective.

Every person is an individual,and deserves repect.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    The greatest generation would be my parents, I am what you would probably call a boomer and I find that cartoon offensive. Just who do these people think is fighting and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan? Let me give you a clue it ain't Ivy League grads for the most part.
    x2.

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    This what happens when you attempt to put anyone into a collective.

Every person is an individual,and deserves repect.
    I agree. Every person deserves to be judged on his/her individual merits.

If it wasn't MOSTLY TRUE, it wouldn't have even gotten noticed.
    It starts with education. If we don't get the pothead idealists and commie collectivists ou from teaching our kids this crap, we're never gonna get the country back. The Dems have poisioned another generation while the R's have let them do it. Conservatives have to stand up to this crap and say enough. Otherwise make sure your passport is up to date.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography