Illegal Immigrants receive refund checks!

I am not sure if you guys have already circulated this video but if you want to do something about our IRS write a letter to your congressman about this story. This is the type of reason many of us are fuming mad about our current leadership! If someone was driving the ship maybe we would not have hit that iceberg! LOL. I know someone was driving. Just an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0

You think fraud like this started just four years ago?

If nobody does anything about fraud then it will keep on occurring. This IRS problem has only been a problem during the last four years as far as I am aware. Trying to discount it by saying "You think fraud like this started just four years ago?" is a deflection from the issue. If deflection like this continues then change will never happen. Complacency is a big part of why we are where we are!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Tech JJ View Post
    I am not sure if you guys have already circulated this video but if you want to do something about our IRS write a letter to your congressman about this story. This is the type of reason many of us are fuming mad about our current leadership! If someone was driving the ship maybe we would not have hit that iceberg! LOL. I know someone was driving. Just an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0
    Congress is aware of the problem but nobody seems to want to change the laws that allow this for fear of pissing off the hispanic voters.

thanks reagan
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Over the next few years I bet we wont hear a peep out of any major politician about illegal immigration or the problems associated with that problem. I would also bet that more and more GORP (grand old republican party).... politicians will be doing more and more to court the legal and illegal aliens of america.

The hispanic population is not going to slow down in the good old USA and as these people grow in population and they and their children start moving up in society....they are going to become the ones that politicians will have to court to get elected. Also.... you must consider that as these populations continue to grow....more and more hispanics are going to get into politics...

We are seeing America change before our very eyes......and while some of us dont like it......there isnt anything we can do to stop it.

Nothing....not a damn thing...... go write your congressman who is already researching how he can do more for the hispanic community....

See what he says.... I bet the form letter he sends back to you will be in spanish.....
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Congress is aware of the problem but nobody seems to want to change the laws that allow this for fear of pissing off the hispanic voters.

thanks reagan
    I think it is ironic how people squawk about the GOP needing to change/ compromise and be more like the Dem's. Then when they do, and it does not turn out so well, (duh....who couldn't see problems with that legislation) they still get slammed. Oh well, just another day in paradise I guess.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Why would it piss off Hispanic voters? Illegals are the one's doing the dirty deed of STEALING! It is a theft issue, race is not the issue at all. Get here legally, become a citizen, pay taxes, work hard, get as many jobs as you have to in order to make ends meet. This is almost as bad as getting paid forever for being a congressman or senator but I will start another thread on that topic. Stealing is still stealing no matter your race.

The GORP is dead.....

Anyhow.... I think politicians right now are afraid to say anything negative about hispanics....illegal or not.... While most legal hispanics in this country are just as po'd at this as white and colored americans...... politicians are still not going to risk saying anything negative about hispanics period.....