+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPS-2400

Post Likes

GPS-2400

Does anyone have any experience with the GPS-2400 or even the GPS-1200 plasma devices? I haven't installed any yet but I'm looking to. From what I've seen and read they look pretty simple to install. Do they work as good as advertised?

Post Likes

Post Likes

GPS 2400'S work exactly as good as advertised

I have been selling them for just over a year and they do. If they didn't work I wouldn't waste my time. They work exactly as good as advertised and I am confident the air quality is one of the best you can achieve. Major Contractors in Florida are saying they love them and that they work. It's hard to believe by seeing the component, but don't let your eyes get in the way of your nose achieving enjoyable IAQ for your family.Name:  are you searching for IAQ.jpg
Views: 19356
Size:  89.1 KB

Post Likes

Thumbs down

Abusing this forum with ads demonstrates a deficient moral compass.

Post Likes

here is page two of the information flyer. Sorry if you think this is advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by pmeunier View Post
    Abusing this forum with ads demonstrates a deficient moral compass.
    Name:  GPS2400 HOME OWNER FLYER With test results 1-10-12.jpg
Views: 20036
Size:  73.4 KB

Post Likes
    Pin Point ionizers have been around for a long time. This product produces ozone by generating an electric charge with O2 crossing over it. It's a lot of money for odor control. I like a UVC light with an ozone tip if you want "the fresh as a thunder storm" smell. Made by DustrFree, Ultravation or FreshAire. The PHi cell is a really expensive way to go to get ozone. And these GPS units are really expensive. I want to find the manufacturer in China and but them myself. Probably $ ea, sold to us contractors for $. Wow.
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-01-2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Prices

Post Likes

Many IAQ customers are " Lamped Out "

GPS Needle Point Bipolar ionizers have been around for five years. They don't make Ozone and have been tested by UL and have passed the UL867 Ozone chamber test. They have a very strong dust reduction and pathogen kill rate so indoor air quality is achieved without adding any odors to the space. Imagine that! Purification without byproduct odor. The Indoor air doesn't need to smell like anything including a after thunderstorm air odor. Imagine every time you walk into your home and it smells like after a thunderstorms ozone. Or your wife walks into the house " Hello Honey come into our ozone chamber " Ozone smell is very undesirable and I know that most contractors like it because that is a indicator that the product is doing something. It builds up and up in your home until you have to open up the doors and windows and air it out. That's what people are doing today when they have the top selling IAQ Products in their home. We don't need Ozone to have a true dust and odor free IAQ. We don't need bulbs or replacement parts anymore. The GPS units achieve a higher level of IAQ for a longer period of time so the price cannot be compared to other IAQ products which cannot meet it's performance. If you haven't tried it in your indoor air then you don't really know that there is a new level of IAQ. Once people go GPS they realize they where spinning their wheels especially when they are " Lamped Out."

Quote Originally Posted by B Flores View Post
    Pin Point ionizers have been around for a long time. This product produces ozone by generating an electric charge with O2 crossing over it. It's a lot of money for odor control. I like a UVC light with an ozone tip if you want "the fresh as a thunder storm" smell. Made by DustrFree, Ultravation or FreshAire. The PHi cell is a really expensive way to go to get ozone. And these GPS units are really expensive. I want to find the manufacturer in China and but them myself. Probably $ ea, sold to us contractors for $. Wow.
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-01-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Prices in quote

Post Likes
    post deleted.

got caught up in new spammer posting everywhere
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes

please remove the contractor cost

[Contractor cost shouldnt be published here since homeowners may see it. QUOTE=Aterzado;15357021]GPS Needle Point Bipolar ionizers have been around for five years. They don't make Ozone and have been tested by UL and have passed the UL867 Ozone chamber test. They have a very strong dust reduction and pathogen kill rate so indoor air quality is achieved without adding any odors to the space. Imagine that! Purification without byproduct odor. The Indoor air doesn't need to smell like anything including a after thunderstorm air odor. Imagine every time you walk into your home and it smells like after a thunderstorms ozone. Or your wife walks into the house " Hello Honey come into our ozone chamber " Ozone smell is very undesirable and I know that most contractors like it because that is a indicator that the product is doing something. It builds up and up in your home until you have to open up the doors and windows and air it out. That's what people are doing today when they have the top selling IAQ Products in their home. We don't need Ozone to have a true dust and odor free IAQ. We don't need bulbs or replacement parts anymore. The GPS units achieve a higher level of IAQ for a longer period of time so the price cannot be compared to other IAQ products which cannot meet it's performance. If you haven't tried it in your indoor air then you don't really know that there is a new level of IAQ. Once people go GPS they realize they where spinning their wheels especially when they are " Lamped Out."[/QUOTE]

Post Likes

Spam posts are prohibited

Spam sucks. So, you all should push that triangle and push "send report"

Post Likes
    i did a few days ago when i deleted my post
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    What kind of price tag comes with the GPS-2400

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jledford382 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the GPS-2400 or even the GPS-1200 plasma devices? I haven't installed any yet but I'm looking to. From what I've seen and read they look pretty simple to install. Do they work as good as advertised?
    I have installed numerous GPS-2400 units and have not had a bad outcome yet. Here in Florida, they seem to work exactly as prescribed. The customers that have had them installed in there residence do more of the selling than I do. They tell their friends and family how happy they are with the product and soon I am getting a call. I agree that they are highly priced initially compared to UV systems, but when you look at the residual cost, there is no comparison. Replacement bulbs for UV versus no replacement parts for GPS-2400. I highly recommend this device. >>>> Users Websites removed <<<<
    Last edited by Dad; 12-31-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    ASHRAE has just released the Position Document on Filtration and Air Cleaning. It helps the industry understand Ozone and products that make claims of producing hydroperoxides and other Reactive Oxygen Species in the air. Pay special attention if you're offering needle point ionizers, negative ion generators, plasma generators, hydroperoxide or friendly oxidizer generators, or any other indoor air quality product that promotes throughout an occupied space.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by freshaire View Post
    ASHRAE has just released the Position Document on Filtration and Air Cleaning. It helps the industry understand Ozone and products that make claims of producing hydroperoxides and other Reactive Oxygen Species in the air. Pay special attention if you'r

e offering needle point ionizers, negative ion generators, plasma generators, hydroperoxide or friendly oxidizer generators, or any other indoor air quality product that promotes throughout an occupied space.
    A link?

Post Likes
    Hello, I am a homeowner since 2000 and had my ac unit replaced 2 years ago. I am not overly happy with the new heat pump but that is not he main issue. A year after the installation some funky smell started developing and I suspected the dirty sock syndrome. The tech's explanation was that: "some houses just get it". We were stink free until we installed this new unit so I was livid. I bought GPS 2400 to remedy the situation because the smell was starting to be overwhelming every time the ac would come on (cooling mainly). We thought the problem was solved because the funky smell in the air was barely noticeable anymore but...once we entered our bathroom it was like hitting a wall! The smell was different though, more like ozone. Now we are in a dilemma about what happened. Why is the bathroom smelling weird? No air freshener or cleaning helped. Please help.

Post Likes
    Vindex treatment will cure it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I already invested in this GPS 2400 which was supposed to work. If Vindex is yet another expensive procedure I can't afford it. Thanks for your input.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 76123 View Post
    I already invested in this GPS 2400 which was supposed to work. If Vindex is yet another expensive procedure I can't afford it. Thanks for your input.
    The GPS 2400 was a lie, uv lights don't work either.

We have used Vindex 3 times with complete success. Just had a client tell me last night (answer to a bulk email to get maintenance done):

"Hi Charles,

I believe you just recently did spring maintenance on our Air Conditioners. Also the dirty sock smell is
    gone. I think that stuff worked."

It actually coats the entire coil. Our local supplier sells it off the shelf, hard to keep stock.

Last cure we had was ridiculous....get new coil, dip it in special coating ...$xxxx.....ouch

This is not expensive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in