Thread: GPS-2400

Hybrid View

GPS-2400

Does anyone have any experience with the GPS-2400 or even the GPS-1200 plasma devices? I haven't installed any yet but I'm looking to. From what I've seen and read they look pretty simple to install. Do they work as good as advertised?

GPS 2400'S work exactly as good as advertised

I have been selling them for just over a year and they do. If they didn't work I wouldn't waste my time. They work exactly as good as advertised and I am confident the air quality is one of the best you can achieve. Major Contractors in Florida are saying they love them and that they work. It's hard to believe by seeing the component, but don't let your eyes get in the way of your nose achieving enjoyable IAQ for your family.Name:  are you searching for IAQ.jpg
Views: 2395
Size:  89.1 KB

Thumbs down

Abusing this forum with ads demonstrates a deficient moral compass.

here is page two of the information flyer. Sorry if you think this is advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by pmeunier View Post
    Abusing this forum with ads demonstrates a deficient moral compass.
    Name:  GPS2400 HOME OWNER FLYER With test results 1-10-12.jpg
Views: 2465
Size:  73.4 KB

Pin Point ionizers have been around for a long time. This product produces ozone by generating an electric charge with O2 crossing over it. It's a lot of money for odor control. I like a UVC light with an ozone tip if you want "the fresh as a thunder storm" smell. Made by DustrFree, Ultravation or FreshAire. The PHi cell is a really expensive way to go to get ozone. And these GPS units are really expensive. I want to find the manufacturer in China and but them myself. Probably $10 ea, sold to us contractors for $375. Wow.

Many IAQ customers are " Lamped Out "

GPS Needle Point Bipolar ionizers have been around for five years. They don't make Ozone and have been tested by UL and have passed the UL867 Ozone chamber test. They have a very strong dust reduction and pathogen kill rate so indoor air quality is achieved without adding any odors to the space. Imagine that! Purification without byproduct odor. The Indoor air doesn't need to smell like anything including a after thunderstorm air odor. Imagine every time you walk into your home and it smells like after a thunderstorms ozone. Or your wife walks into the house " Hello Honey come into our ozone chamber " Ozone smell is very undesirable and I know that most contractors like it because that is a indicator that the product is doing something. It builds up and up in your home until you have to open up the doors and windows and air it out. That's what people are doing today when they have the top selling IAQ Products in their home. We don't need Ozone to have a true dust and odor free IAQ. We don't need bulbs or replacement parts anymore. The GPS units achieve a higher level of IAQ for a longer period of time so the price cannot be compared to other IAQ products which cannot meet it's performance. If you haven't tried it in your indoor air then you don't really know that there is a new level of IAQ. Once people go GPS they realize they where spinning their wheels especially when they are " Lamped Out."

Quote Originally Posted by B Flores View Post
    Pin Point ionizers have been around for a long time. This product produces ozone by generating an electric charge with O2 crossing over it. It's a lot of money for odor control. I like a UVC light with an ozone tip if you want "the fresh as a thunder storm" smell. Made by DustrFree, Ultravation or FreshAire. The PHi cell is a really expensive way to go to get ozone. And these GPS units are really expensive. I want to find the manufacturer in China and but them myself. Probably $10 ea, sold to us contractors for $375. Wow.