GOP to change - Page 4
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 239

Thread: GOP to change

  1. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,435
    You boys should get a room. Yeah and take a vacation to Key West. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The GORP is dead.... I would say Long live the GORP.... but there isnt a new GORP to replace the old GORP.

    I heard Neil Boortz saying today how Marco Rubio is the best hope of the republican party now......lol Hispanics just are not going to fall for that one... Pugs would be better off with Chris Christie....but because he praised Obama he will be torn apart if he decides to run in 2016.

    Probably gonna be Biden or the Hillmeister in 2016....

    Thanks Reagan.....
    Well, I hope you are happy....

    It just took three additional anti-anxiety calmatives washed down with tequila for me to even be able to respond to your oh so depressive post. I can't remember what I was going to write, but you get the idea.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    How can the GORP change when the GORP is dead ???

    Do you mean change as in rot away.... ??? Cause they pretty much blew it this year......and in 2016 when those crazy mofros start popping out of the woodwork again with those assanine sound bites.......they gonna lose again.....

    I would say that Obama stomped the dog crap out of the GORP this year...... but that wouldnt be true.....

    They did to themselves..... like a mass suicide......like a bunch of lemmings stomping on each other and then jumping off a cliff.....

    Romney up on a rock at the cliffs edge encouraging the fellow GORP lemmings to stomp on each other......

    Stomp and jump my GORP brethren.....Stomp and jump......
    There is no way that GORP is dead. You are a propogandist of the worst kind to say such a thing; http://www.nuts.com/snacks/trail-mix...FYuZ4AodylwAWQ
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Back when Dubya was running for a second term you. Kept spouting off about why would you change horses in the middle of the river. Well your answer was loud and clear on the 6th. The GORP pony has sunk. Maybe a hurricane in 100 years will expose it's keel

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,435
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Back when Dubya was running for a second term you. Kept spouting off about why would you change horses in the middle of the river. Well your answer was loud and clear on the 6th. The GORP pony has sunk. Maybe a hurricane in 100 years will expose it's keel
    Well when the "Americans"? who voted for the alien Marxist get the crap stomped out of them along with all the rest of us you won't be able to find a "card carying Democrat" to tar, feather and castrate. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    The most pathetic thing about those who voted for O'Bummer is that most of them have no clue that when the O'Bummer administration says they want to tax the rich, they are also taxing everyone else at the same time. O'Bummer supporters are supporting being taxed! In the case of my wife and I, our household income will be taxed about $5,000 more next year because of O'Bummer. That is $5,000 that will not be invested into the economy because I won't have that $5,000 to buy things or go to dinner or movies or anything else that supports all of the workers who depend on my spending that $5,000 on their goods and services.

    We all are going to have less money and more Americans are going to be laid off because less money is going to be circulated in to the economy.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The most pathetic thing about those who voted for O'Bummer is that most of them have no clue that when the O'Bummer administration says they want to tax the rich, they are also taxing everyone else at the same time. O'Bummer supporters are supporting being taxed! In the case of my wife and I, our household income will be taxed about $5,000 more next year because of O'Bummer. That is $5,000 that will not be invested into the economy because I won't have that $5,000 to buy things or go to dinner or movies or anything else that supports all of the workers who depend on my spending that $5,000 on their goods and services.

    We all are going to have less money and more Americans are going to be laid off because less money is going to be circulated in to the economy.
    I thought issue was that the govt gives the money to drop outs, lazy barstewerds and the like in america, what do these ameicans do with it, let me guess, they spend it? and I would also guess they spend it in america. As you would of likely gone on a nice overseas holiday, and spent it abroad?
    So your economic summary is incorrect.

    Unless you are talking about debt reduction and interest payments (to overseas entities),

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,921
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The most pathetic thing about those who voted for O'Bummer is that most of them have no clue that when the O'Bummer administration says they want to tax the rich, they are also taxing everyone else at the same time. O'Bummer supporters are supporting being taxed! In the case of my wife and I, our household income will be taxed about $5,000 more next year because of O'Bummer. That is $5,000 that will not be invested into the economy because I won't have that $5,000 to buy things or go to dinner or movies or anything else that supports all of the workers who depend on my spending that $5,000 on their goods and services.

    We all are going to have less money and more Americans are going to be laid off because less money is going to be circulated in to the economy.
    Is that $5000 from Obama or is it if we fall of the fiscal cliff? We will probably get some sort of agreement on the fiscal cliff issues that should mitigate most of what could happen.

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,349
    Obama voters will reap what they have sown...... of course they wont be the ones doing the reaping...because reaping is hard work but they will benefit from what the nation reaps or doesnt reap.....

    You see that statement...you will reap what you sow... could also mean that if you sow something bad....or in the case of the dems who wont work.... dont sow anything..... then you are going to reap....or harvest...or recieve....exactly what you have sown.... and in the case of people who dont sow anything...... they will recieve nothing.....

    unless they are on some sort of government assistance program or they steal it from someone else.
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

    He actually said that

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    You paid those taxes 14 tears ago before the Bush cuts. The economy was booming, quit complaining. Go to work , hire a tax advisor and use the tax code to avoid paying more

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Round Rock
    Posts
    3,507
    I heard an interesting bit of info yesterday. If we taxed the wealthiest 2% at 100%, that would cover our spending for 2 months.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by bmathews View Post
    I heard an interesting bit of info yesterday. If we taxed the wealthiest 2% at 100%, that would cover our spending for 2 months.
    Yea taxing the rich alone does not do it . We need to do away with eic , raise taxes on everyone,more spending cuts including military and see where that gets us . And i just read some interesting facts that when it comes to amount of federal dollars received per capa it is alot of red states that are receiving the most . Blue liberal states are receiving the least . So when some are saying liberals are just looking for a hand out , what does it say about repubs that vote repubublican that receive these hand outName:  tax.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  58.6 KBs ?
    Last edited by 54885488; 11-22-2012 at 01:27 PM.

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by bmathews View Post
    Which is the same thing the conservatives do to liberals by painting them as lazy, dope smoking, hippies. I consider myself conservative and find myself guilty of doing it as well, unless I catch myself. The problem is the stereotypical lines the media paints liberals and conservatives. I've found most people to be basically the same on both sides except for the fringe. Fiscally conservative to the extent they want their tax dollars spent wisely. Then our big differences are social issues, which kinda falls under spending tax dollars wisely. Which are our passions or things that affect us personally.
    What you say is so true .

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event